1. AEM dry flow drop in filter.
2. Gator SFX Tri-Fold Bed Cover
3. Ford OE Rear Wheel Well Liners

Update when they come in.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Truck got 20.5mpg on its first tank so far. This is around 5-7mpg less than the Colordao but isnt terrible for a 5000lb truck.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Rear wheel wells installed. Cleans the back end of the truck up immensely.

Before
IMG_9312.JPG

After
IMG_9313.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Gator Bed Cover installed. Great cover, same one i had on my Colorado. It runs $329, tri-fold with clips to hold it into the open position and its easily removable in around 10 minutes.

efurlong

Established Member
I bought a brand new F150 2.7 ecoboost in 2015. When I decided to purchase a new 2020 F150...the 2.7 was the only engine I'd even consider. It's that good.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I bought a brand new F150 2.7 ecoboost in 2015. When I decided to purchase a new 2020 F150...the 2.7 was the only engine I'd even consider. It's that good.

Just depends on the needs. The 2.7 has proven itself after the 1st few years of oil leaks and turbo issues.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Nice truck, congrats. I love my '21 XLT with the 2.7. It is equipped similar to yours with the 302a and 3.73's. I also have a 2019 Platinum with the 3.5. My '21 I consistently get 21 to 21.5 mpgs and that's with me doing 85-90 mph everywhere. The sync is lightyears better than the '19. I can say "Navigate to _____" or "Call ____" and it get's it right the first time. I've never experienced that in any of my other 5 Fords.
I've towed 7,000 lbs recently from a dead stop up a steep 1/2 mile grade and it accelerated no problem to 65 mph. And last week I had 1 1/4 tons of stone in the bed then drove it 70 miles. You knew the weight was back there but it was very stable and settled. I had to induce sway to unsettle it.

In comparison to my '19 3.5, once I switched to 87 octane I can just manage 18+ mpgs. It is noticeably faster than the 2.7 and power difference is much more noticeable when towing.
Other than that the '21 is a better truck in just about every measure.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Very Nice! If you have not put it in Sport Mode and then nailed it you're in for a hella fun time! Huge Difference! Welcome to the club!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Very Nice! If you have not put it in Sport Mode and then nailed it you're in for a hella fun time! Huge Difference! Welcome to the club!

I have! Its a bit touchy for me. Normal feels great so i could only really see myself using Sport mode sparingly. I do love the cool Eco coach thing also. They packed a bunch of features into the truck that entertain us along the journey.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have! Its a bit touchy for me. Normal feels great so i could only really see myself using Sport mode sparingly. I do love the cool Eco coach thing also. They packed a bunch of features into the truck that entertain us along the journey.
Yeah my wife HATES Sport Mode because it's lurchy if you will. Very touchy as you mentioned...no lag which means not as smooth.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah my wife HATES Sport Mode because it's lurchy if you will. Very touchy as you mentioned...no lag which means not as smooth.

Wondering what parameters are being changed....throttle scaling(literally feels like a Pedal Commander installed), transmission shift schedule, shift timing?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wondering what parameters are being changed....throttle scaling(literally feels like a Pedal Commander installed), transmission shift schedule, shift timing?
Probably all the above and more stuff I don't understand..lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So thinking of leveling the truck. 1.5" Motofab level spacers + 275/75R18's(33's).
Level will def make it look better. I did end up with a 4” lift so was the level a waste of time and money….one could say so. Depends on what your end goal is.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Level will def make it look better. I did end up with a 4” lift so was the level a waste of time and money….one could say so. Depends on what your end goal is.
Just leveling it would be fine. Wont need more than that. Its 99% daily/tow vehicle and probably wont see much more than jobsites for "offroad" adventures. The rake is insane with the FX4 and trailer package though, nearly 3" difference front to rear. Only going to do 1.5" over the common 2-2.5" ones up front. Keep a little rake to it for towing my Fiesta or Elantra.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Purchased the Ford Performance M-18954-F15R tow hook kit. Some contrasting red on the front will poke out from the crowd.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Picked up Lamin-X yellow fog light film. Have had them on my 05 Mustang, Fiesta, Colorado and now my F150. Always a good product and i love the yellow fog look.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Nice truck !

I bought a 21 XLT Agate Black Sport crew cab with the 3.5 ecoboost. Has the Max Trailer Tow Package.

Just turned 7,000 miles. LOVE IT!! rides and drives awesome. Getting 22.5 mpg with it. Also has the 20” wheels/tires.

Users who are viewing this thread