Established Member
So I'm pretty much snowed in...I was bored so I made this:

[video=youtube;7FZpz31kqns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZpz31kqns[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Skyline does sound nice. But the Mustang is definitely sounding nice as well. But man, looks like you emptied out the garage and tossed everything out into the snow. Kids bikes. Little kids basketball hoop. Chairs.? Lawnmower.? But the Skyline and Mustang are snug as a bug in a rug. LOL.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I honestly prefer the way the Skyline sounds. Hard to beat a straight six.

It's hard for me to choose. They are so different sounding and I like both. I miss the sound of my Cobra too!

Skyline does sound nice. But the Mustang is definitely sounding nice as well. But man, looks like you emptied out the garage and tossed everything out into the snow. Kids bikes. Little kids basketball hoop. Chairs.? Lawnmower.? But the Skyline and Mustang are snug as a bug in a rug. LOL.

haha yeah my wife thought it would be a good idea to put all the kids toys, trash cans, bikes, etc up next to the garage door before the snow started so that they wouldn't be spread all over. The garage definitely needs a good cleaning out. I keep too much stuff "just in case I need it" like old suspension in the box under the mustang, and waaay too many cardboard boxes laying around after Christmas lol.

Users who are viewing this thread