My Mod Money

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've got too many hobbies and I can't afford to take care of them all. It's always choices... a certain amount to spend... what to spend it on? :rollseyes

1) My Cobra
2) My interest in guns and related accessories
3) Mountain biking and related accessories

I tend to bounce between them with a little here and a little there. Lately it has been a hard choice between the Cobra and guns. If only I had more money or less hobbies. :shrug:

03SVTKB

Established Member
I share you passion in cars (the cobra) and guns.
Tough decision.
The cobra can be more useful and fun.
Not trying to bring guns down any.... unlike freakin obama
But go cobra then whats left over guns!
:beer:

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Enduro or Carbon. The Carbons are really cool, but also really pricy. What all do you have done so far?

It's not the carbon rear. Like you said, too expensive. It's got a full XTR group and Fox shocks. With the money I've got into this bike I could have my whipple with all the supporting mods by now. :-D

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I would say Cobra, it is probably what you use the most.

You're right it's my daily driver and I don't go shooting every day.

You can never have enough guns:-D

Amen brother! That's part of the dilema, no matter what I get there is still something else I want. The worst part is that I can't afford the ammo to shoot as often as I used to.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
It's not the carbon rear. Like you said, too expensive. It's got a full XTR group and Fox shocks. With the money I've got into this bike I could have my whipple with all the supporting mods by now. :-D

I'm definitely that sure you could have, but modding your bike and car are both fun, just different kinds of fun. I know that when I'm out sometimes that I will often be just focused on what is in front of me, but when I stop to take a look around it's really amazing how beautiful the scenery is outside of the city.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Guns. They have a way better resale value than performance parts or mountain bikes. Hippie repellent is a good investment too.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Guns, you can get that other stuff later.

So far I have been spending more on guns.

GUNS - In the last month I bought a new rifle (Ruger 10/22), a new shotgun (Remington 870 Express Tactical), some Magpul accessories for my Colt LE6920 and some ammo.

COBRA - In the last month I bought new MM Bilstein HD struts and shocks.

MOUNTAIN BIKE - In the last month I bought new Hutchinson Bull Dog tires.

Users who are viewing this thread