my mccoy mills carshow pics

onerichrunner

Banned
Hey George,
Give me a ring. Works has demostrated serious lack of support, communication, and commitment in the past. They are also unproven unlike the KB for your car.

Shawn

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM98
Here is one our SVT performance brothers having a horrible time with his...........

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58755

Omar, I'm gonna be looking into twin-screws in the future, but I want to see what other companies come out with (ie. Works, Eaton). The KB has worked pretty well for our cars, but it's had its issues as well (ie. oil spray). When I e-mailed them about buying some stuff from them, they responded within a day. When I e-mailed them about any possible fix for the oil-spray, I never recieved a response. That's part of the reason I want to see what else is out there.

I checked out the link you posted, and it turns out the guy had an older Works kit from REM. So, I still hold out some hope for the Works blower for the Cobra.

jonas

Established Member
shawn ellis mentioned something about whipplecharger having a history of bad customer service and the works bracket ended up being a new one not an old one if you read the whole thread.

I'm still curious but I wont be the first

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by onerichrunner
Hey George,
Give me a ring. Works has demostrated serious lack of support, communication, and commitment in the past. They are also unproven unlike the KB for your car.

Shawn

gonna call this week
fush (alan) is also very very serious
it would be nice to have the car ready for sals mustang day

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
I too believe that everyone needs to look at what else is available. Competition is a good thing because it makes everyone come up with better products and at a better value. The WORKS 140 looks like a killer setup, but at this moment no one has broken any records with one, and it has not been proven. Will it be an awsome product? I'm sure it will with some time at the track and R&D. The question is how long are you willing to wait for it and do you want to be the test bed for an unproven product......?????

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM98
I too believe that everyone needs to look at what else is available. Competition is a good thing because it makes everyone come up with better products and at a better value. The WORKS 140 looks like a killer setup, but at this moment no one has broken any records with one, and it has not been proven. Will it be an awsome product? I'm sure it will with some time at the track and R&D. The question is how long are you willing to wait for it and do you want to be the test bed for an unproven product......?????

yea if they give me the kit for free and only need my feedback in return

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by fakesnake.com
Dumb question- Who makes the "Works" blowers?

whipplecharger
theyve been around for quite a while

I remember their old 5.0 kits and boat kits

they now do suv's

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by onerichrunner
.....Works has demostrated serious lack of support, communication, and commitment in the past.....
Pot calling the kettle black. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread