My MC got an altitude adjustment

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
The top pic is with H&R Race Springs and the bottom is with cut stock springs, 1 1/8 coil cut up front, 1 coil in the rear, all isos in.
car003-1.jpg

20140617_182105_zpsef9316ba.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks good you did you use the ISO's with the H&R Race Springs? If so this is the exact setup I want for mine I hear everyone removes them with race springs and not sure I want the metal on metal car looks great OP Mystichrome is one of my favorite colors.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Looks good you did you use the ISO's with the H&R Race Springs? If so this is the exact setup I want for mine I hear everyone removes them with race springs and not sure I want the metal on metal car looks great OP Mystichrome is one of my favorite colors.

Personally I never had any noise from them when I had the race springs with no iso's..... But if you are really concerned about it, do like my friend did and wrap the bottom coil where it will ride on the car with electrical tape a few times to give it a cushion.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Nice car!

In that second picture, not sure if mach 1 chin spoiler or shadows playing tricks on me =_=

TClark22

Established Member
Even though cutting springs is for cheap skates. It does look better. But then you put a mach chin spoiler on it...

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment guys, as for the Mach chin, I planned on putting the original one back on but it mysteriously disappeared in my divorce last year somehow. :shrug: I'm sure the ex tossed it on purpose! :mj:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Plus with as low as it sits, I'd rather the Mach chin take the beating scraping in and out of places, lol.

MTBSully

Established Member
Even though cutting springs is for cheap skates. It does look better. But then you put a mach chin spoiler on it...

Im not a big fan of cutting springs and no iso's but they both look good either way.

You two do understand that stock cobra springs are of linear rate and therefore it is essentially the same (possibly better) as buying lowering springs right? If so, what do you have against cutting them?

Car looks great OP

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment guys, as for the Mach chin, I planned on putting the original one back on but it mysteriously disappeared in my divorce last year somehow. :shrug: I'm sure the ex tossed it on purpose! :mj:

Sooo not cool:bash:

03cobrarocks

Established Member

hey, at least you got to keep the rest of the car!

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
hey, at least you got to keep the rest of the car!

Barely, she was going for it but she makes quite a bit more money than me so I told her if she went for it, I'd use the maintenance money I could get from her to mod the piss out of it, lmao!! She backed off then!

Users who are viewing this thread