My Max effort 2.3 TVS build

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Thank you!

I swapped over to full BMR bearing type control arms this winter. Stock cut rear springs, & BMR GT500 drag springs in front. I will be replacing springs with BMR's SP069 drag springs front & rear soon, and installing a BMR anti roll bar... Looking for that 1.29 60' on stock converter!

hitmix300

Established Member
should be at milan on the 7th look forward to seeing your car if you make it out there.

congrats on the baby man!!!

car looking real good i might need the leave ;)

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
It will be too busy on the 7th for May Maddness... I went last year. I'm going to wait till no ET later in the month

corepwn

Established Member
Timing didn't recover at all? Seems like the front half was a bit slower than expected but the back end picked up as normal. 33mph backhalf is healthy as is that trap!

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Front half was slow... Same mph as last year... My timing finally recovered around 6300rpm in 3rd. 4th gear timing was fine, but it hit 4th at 6900 instead of 7500... 1st & 2nd tried to shift around 7700 instead of 7500.

Rpm is green, timing is yellow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 453

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
No bar or cage yet... One of these days it will have one or the other, just not sure yet what I want...

SMOKIN 02

Established Member
Thank you!

I swapped over to full BMR bearing type control arms this winter. Stock cut rear springs, & BMR GT500 drag springs in front. I will be replacing springs with BMR's SP069 drag springs front & rear soon, and installing a BMR anti roll bar... Looking for that 1.29 60' on stock converter!
Thanks for the info. Did you cut your rear bump stops down and what shocks are you running in the rear?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Thanks for the info. Did you cut your rear bump stops down and what shocks are you running in the rear?

I did cut my bump stops (first nub cut off). I'm running Strange dbl adj. still have to figure them out yet...

nice to see all that porting really done the job.are u the fastest stock con. car?

Thanks! Hoping to hit 150mph once the bugs are worked out. I think Kelly Aiken's 2015 is the fastest stock converter that I can think of right now.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
A little "Friendly $50" grudge race with a turbo fox body from last time out... Watch the left lane ;) [video=youtube;HcBlTT7QY88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBlTT7QY88&sns=em[/video]

esacteksab

Established Member
A little "Friendly $50" grudge race with a turbo fox body from last time out... Watch the left lane ;) [video=youtube;HcBlTT7QY88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBlTT7QY88&sns=em[/video]

That wasn't a race. That was a slaughter.

Voodooo413

Established Member

How far are you from Milan. That's my home town track. I live literally 15 minutes from there.

Damn. Sorry I just read your info. Sylvania lol. I live in temperance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread