My low mile TR 04 Cobra

allgo90

Established Member
Finally got the chance to take some pics of my new to me 04 Cobra. It's a torch red / dark inserts car that i picked up with 3,700 miles. Took these pics in the FL keys this weekend with a go pro.

GOPR0259edit.jpg
GOPR0260edit.jpg

GOPR0261edit.jpg

GOPR0268edit.jpg

GOPR0269edit.jpg

GOPR0272edit.jpg

GOPR0274edit.jpg

engine.jpg

70Maverick

Established Member
Looks clean. I noticed you said "dark inserts". Did they do the grey inserts in '04 I guess then? I thought grey inserts were '03 and dark inserts were '04.

Nice ride! thanks for posting.

VictorySong

Established Member
Nice. Hope you power washed underneath the car after driving it to the beach though wouldn't want it to rust!

70Maverick

Established Member
I see an oil seperator, KIPK, ported inlet, COP covers. what other mods does it have?

allgo90

Established Member
Thanks everyone

Nice. Hope you power washed underneath the car after driving it to the beach though wouldn't want it to rust!

Dont worry its not a beach, its a very hard sand patch over a rockwall. She got a good detail and undercarriage wash after anyways!

Welcome to the TR club! Any mod ideas yet?

I want to atleast add a pulley and a catback, these cars are just way to quiet stock.

I see an oil seperator, KIPK, ported inlet, COP covers. what other mods does it have?

I added the Filter, JLT pre filters and the COP covers along with the MRT hood struts. The inlet is stock and the car is stock otherwise down to the original tires.

1NA RUN

Established Member
Beautiful car. Was it you that purchased a dyno tune in the auction this weekend? If so, I highly suggest you reconsider taking your car to that shop. They are well known for a lot of bad business and tune practices.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking Cobra. And only 3,700 miles! Amazing that super low mileage Terminators STILL pop up for sale. Congratulations. I like that first photo.

allgo90

Established Member
Beautiful car. Was it you that purchased a dyno tune in the auction this weekend? If so, I highly suggest you reconsider taking your car to that shop. They are well known for a lot of bad business and tune practices.

thanks for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread