My life is changing

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Congrats man! Being a dad is the most fulfilling feeling I've ever had.

Little advice. Don't be so hard on yourself when you make a parenting mistake. No one is perfect. The best dad's learn from it and get better. Also puberty is not fun. Just gotta weather the storm and not give up. It's like they go away a few years and then find their way back.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Congrats man its the most amazing thing in the world. I honestly wasn't that excited to have a kid but that all changed the day he was born. My little dude just turned 2 and every minute with him is a gift. Your life is about to be completely different but better in every way. Things that you once thought were important don't even matter any more. There are of course ups and downs but be patient, me and my wife will swap out if hes having a meltdown and one of us is getting frustrated. I don't have enough time while I'm at work to give you really good advice but congrats again and be prepared for your life to change in the best way possible.

Oh and buy one of those self rocking tacos. Between that and a sound machine that plays either white noise or ocean sounds its the best money I ever spent in helping get a baby to sleep quickly and easily.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats man!

Best advice....make sure it’s yours!
Haha, I was thinking of saying that, but congrats you were the dick first :)
Just busting balls as those of us with kids know you’ll love it.
Best advice now is just get some sleep, because once she’s here, you never will.
Good luck bro.
-J

2013GT'ed

Established Member
Teach her to take care of herself. Watch for and take any quiet moments you get with her. It will change your life and most importantly hers. Oh and get some sleep!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Once she’s older take her on a date night once a every month or few months. One on one time alone will be something you always remember.
-J

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Congrats. Take the time to enjoy every minute you can with her. And don't do anything once that yer not prepared to do every time for the rest of yer life.

Users who are viewing this thread