my highlight video

Paulinator

Established Member
damn dude great skills in grapling only thing id work on is use of knee's and elbows. but everyone has their own technique or style.

02 SLP SS

Established Member
Nice video! What belt are you? I have been traing for about 7months 4 days and week and I love it. I did the NAGA tournament when I was only 3 months into it and did OK I lost my match by 1 point. Casa Grosa is in October here in Atlanta and I can't wait.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
Paulinator said:
damn dude great skills in grapling only thing id work on is use of knee's and elbows. but everyone has their own technique or style.
yea man i completly agree i am not much of a striker yet for me its all about punch punch grab and submit the guy but i am doing a lot of stand up right now to help me out thanks for your imput

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
02 SLP SS said:
Nice video! What belt are you? I have been traing for about 7months 4 days and week and I love it. I did the NAGA tournament when I was only 3 months into it and did OK I lost my match by 1 point. Casa Grosa is in October here in Atlanta and I can't wait.
good job and me i am a blue belt no gi never even put one on i started back in november under rick estrda and got my blue belt in feb. so kinda fast and i am on the west coast so i dont do naga tournaments but i did just win the u.s. open its kinda like naga

Paulinator

Established Member
ls1marine said:
yea man i completly agree i am not much of a striker yet for me its all about punch punch grab and submit the guy but i am doing a lot of stand up right now to help me out thanks for your imput

hell next time ur in DFW hit me up ill help u out with some striking. ive been studying various martial arts for about 15 years im a bit rusty but my friends got a TKD school we all go to on weekends back in temple to spar and submission fight. im not much of a stand up fighter either. but im fairly good ground and stand up fighter

G-STANG

Established Member
Remind me not to piss you off lol. Cool video, I like that knee followed by the punch after. How is the training, is it intense ?

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
G-STANG said:
Remind me not to piss you off lol. Cool video, I like that knee followed by the punch after. How is the training, is it intense ?
it was very intense at the beginning but now its all i do so its just another day at the office ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread