My hand has been forced

delvin.a

Established Member
Well Friday I came across a silver Terminator (it had the torch red seats if its a member) in my T-trim'd, BOSS 302 blocked, '93 Cobra. We stayed pretty close but he was pulling me in forth. He said he had no idea what he was putting down but I'm at 500 and the weight on mine is 3200 so he must've been 520-550?

I didn't like not beating it by a large margin so it looks like I'm gonna have to step up to the 60lbs and 2.99 pulley. I'm hoping for 570-590 on pump gas and 650ish with Torco. Also thinking about a meth kit, I need to research those more.

I'll find you again silver termi!!

ttadriver

Established Member
Hard to believe that the Termi owner did not know any info regarding his car. He was probably surprised that you stayed near him.

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
BOSS block and only 500rwhp through a blower? Might as well have kept running a stock block. I know you bought it and the internals for a reason. So, it's time to step up your game, bro....

delvin.a

Established Member
BOSS block and only 500rwhp through a blower? Might as well have kept running a stock block. I know you bought it and the internals for a reason. So, it's time to step up your game, bro....

Ya it's sad, I had to DD it for little while so I de-tuned it and just haven't gotten a re-tune.

I'm scheduling a tune on Monday hopefully he can get it in soon. I'll post my new numbers

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hard to believe that the Termi owner did not know any info regarding his car. He was probably surprised that you stayed near him.

Maybe he just bought it:shrug:

But i agree.

delvin.a

Established Member
More incentive to up my boost. My boss just bought a C6 Z06, I gotta represent for the working man!

crazycarlo

Established Member
so ur 500 rwhp 3200lb car got beat by one that weighs 400lbs more. Hmm yeah id look into changing ur combo. them again it could of had a twinscrew and the guy was bsing you. With that block u could sell the t-trim setup and get a turbo then youd be set :)

delvin.a

Established Member
I have the pulley and injectors, also picked up a 90mm MAF, it's gotta tiny little C&L on it now.

I could also use a lot more seat time with the new clutch and all.

Users who are viewing this thread