My GT500 Review from NY AutoShow

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
upload_2019-5-3_20-49-0.png

tvspower

Established Member
Interesting write up, thank you...
I own a 08 gt500 n imo outdated or just a mustang, Best Looking since 07
ford has not given enough feel (look) of American Muscle heritage look.....

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 131

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Interesting write up, thank you...
I own a 08 gt500 n imo outdated or just a mustang, Best Looking since 07
ford has not given enough feel (look) of American Muscle heritage look.....

I’m sitting here with my 03 cobra saying it’s still young, barely legal now at 18. (From production date)

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Put me in the less "plastic" is more camp. I'm not sure how a vent would look on the fender, which appears to be tastefully flared, unlike the pathetic use of 4X4 flares on the Demons. The only thing missing on the Demon is a snorkel.

LostM

Established Member
I’m sitting here with my 03 cobra saying it’s still young, barely legal now at 18. (From production date)

yes but thats a timeless car. I still drool everytime i see one, and hope to pick one up someday when i have **** you money

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
yes but thats a timeless car. I still drool everytime i see one, and hope to pick one up someday when i have **** you money

It’s easy to find them for $16-20k now but it’s hard to get a loan.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I meant after all my other cars & toys are paid off. Id love to have a KB Termi and KB Lightning, for no real purpose other than nostalgia and weekend cruises

Well and the thing is even when you have **** around cash, once the wife finds out, it ends up going towards a house “remodel” project or a fund.

Only thing I’m lucky about being 30 and not yet married is I don’t get told how to spend the money I bring home

LostM

Established Member
Well and the thing is even when you have **** around cash, once the wife finds out, it ends up going towards a house “remodel” project or a fund.

Only thing I’m lucky about being 30 and not yet married is I don’t get told how to spend the money I bring home
ha!. Im doing at least 1 room per year to keep her happy. maybe when were done ill be free.. but not likely since he keeps mentioning an inground pool now

Users who are viewing this thread