My GT40 Build

72SBC

Established Member
Congrats, that’s a good looking ride. Let’s see some vids of it blasting down the street.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
There's a cars and coffee at the Valley Park Detail Garage location on the 20th. If this made an appearance there I would not be upset.
Ah, I have my first Highway Patrol visit (they look for stolen parts) on the 23rd. Then two weeks or so until the second Highway Patrol visit when the affix the VIN tag. Then I have to apply for plates.

Our state is really easy to work with on these cars, as apposed to Cali or Illinois where you might be able to get a title the first year you apply for it, then you have to wait a year.

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is positive news overall as far as the Highway Patrol visits. Sounds like soon enough you'll have a VIN tag and plates.

einehund

Established Member
There's a cars and coffee at the Valley Park Detail Garage location on the 20th. If this made an appearance there I would not be upset.

Where does one find out about these cars and coffees? The Cars and Coffee St. Louis on the faceboogers didn't have this one listed.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

96dreamer

Established Member
I didn't even know about the groups. I followed detail garages page is how I knew about it. Just joined the one @Great Asp linked though. I should be at the one the 20th in my car.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Ah, I have my first Highway Patrol visit (they look for stolen parts) on the 23rd. Then two weeks or so until the second Highway Patrol visit when the affix the VIN tag. Then I have to apply for plates.

Our state is really easy to work with on these cars, as apposed to Cali or Illinois where you might be able to get a title the first year you apply for it, then you have to wait a year.

E

Is the inspection for illegally acquired parts a real thing, or are you being sarcastic?

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Is the inspection for illegally acquired parts a real thing, or are you being sarcastic?

Pretty sure he's being serious. With my kit car build, I have to submit an affidavit of where the drivetrain parts were sourced- whether new or used and if used, the VIN of the donor vehicle. Just for the engine and trans in my case as the car has a VIN from the manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread