my first vid i made of my friends tahoe mudding

RichM1983

Established Member
My god he ran the balls out of that thing after he got it stuck didnt he. Im not sure if that was a cable or a chain but they werent being to careful around it when pulling. If that thing would break it would mess someone up.

booSTi561

AWD / 6 Spd
Established Member
couple of pointers here:
- looks like he didn't even air down his tires.
- looks like he didn't even have any kind of all-terrain, or any off road material tire on the truck.

looks like u guys had fun

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
oh hes got mud tires just bald ones. hes gettin new swampers soon. yeah the tow truck drivers did be kinda dangerous pullin him out. and it took us 2 hours to wash it lol. i'll have more videos of more trucks goin through that.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Why does that guy own a tow truck? He doesn't even understand the concept of pulling someone "out" instead of down the street. Oh wait, I think I just answered my first question. Those trucks are a little too heavy and a little too low and not quite enough tire. Oh well, Jack 'em up high, fat b!tches can't climb

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
REPOEDsDIME said:
Why does that guy own a tow truck? He doesn't even understand the concept of pulling someone "out" instead of down the street. Oh wait, I think I just answered my first question. Those trucks are a little too heavy and a little too low and not quite enough tire. Oh well, Jack 'em up high, fat b!tches can't climb

lol im curious why once he lost forward momentum he gunned it... u let off and traction steer it so that u dont dig your vehicle down.. mudding is all about having fun but it does require some skill and plan.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I honestly consider myself stupider for watching the whole thing and thinking:

"i wonder whats gonna happen next?"

MayorofTrukvile

Established Member
you Just got to have the right tool for the Job 300hp 4wd farm tractor would go through that no probs. I guess you folks realize that mudd whole is owned by the railroad co. which tolerates no tresspassing what so ever

Last edited:

TRXboy

Established Member
Some one needs a locker ( and I'm not talking about the two truck). Shit looks like fun, some little things could have made him though that.

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Nice vid man. Damn i remember when i used to have my Z71, the onlt time i owuld take it out was when my friends wanted to go mudding or dune climbing at the beach. LOL one time I got my Ex's 05 Land Rover LR3 stuck in the dunes.

Users who are viewing this thread