my first kills

KingKB

Established Member
I have a 91 mustang gt with all the usual bolt ons, and I did GT40P heads and intakei never dynoed the car but I assume out makes around 270rwhp, my first kill was on Mt way home from work yesterday and it was that new turbo charged kia pos......he flew by me so I dropped it in 4th and paced him in seconds, then after slowing down to about 60I dropped 3rd and nailed it and pulled a bus length and kept going to about 120 and it was all over before it started.....my second kill happens today and it really isn't much to brah about considering it was some scrawney little puke in a Buick lassabre, but he tried me and I laid him to waste from a 4th gear pull with his girlfriend in the car.....that's all I've got thus far, I've only had insurance and been driving the car since Sunday so there will be plenty more slaughters to come

KingKB

Established Member
I said it wasnt much worth bragging about but it was all that's come my way, there is a 99 gt down the street from me I haves been trying to catch on the road but he never drives it, and a99 cobra in my neighborhood but again that guy never drives it either

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I remember when i first got my car and raced everything. Good kills but keep it real....and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread