My First F150

52merc

Established Member
F150forum has a really good sticky on Forscan and there is a link to a quick user guide. That one thread had more the 5,000,000 views. I did some pretty simple stuff like:
  1. Disabled that annoying double honk when you get out of you truck with the engine running.
  2. Turned on secure idle (which I believe is now the default from the factory).
  3. Changed the Panic Alarm on the fob to require 2 presses. Helps stop those accidental trips.
  4. Change the Panic Alarm to lights only.
  5. Turned on digital temperature display above engine coolant gauge and trans temp gauge.
  6. Revised lane change signal from 3 flashes to 5.
  7. Disabled the start-up chimes on Sync.
  8. Enabled 8" screen quick boot.
  9. Turned "Specified Value Displayed" which shows the target tire pressures on TPMS screen.

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
F150forum has a really good sticky on Forscan and there is a link to a quick user guide. That one thread had more the 5,000,000 views. I did some pretty simple stuff like:
  1. Disabled that annoying double honk when you get out of you truck with the engine running.
  2. Turned on secure idle (which I believe is now the default from the factory).
  3. Changed the Panic Alarm on the fob to require 2 presses. Helps stop those accidental trips.
  4. Change the Panic Alarm to lights only.
  5. Turned on digital temperature display above engine coolant gauge and trans temp gauge.
  6. Revised lane change signal from 3 flashes to 5.
  7. Disabled the start-up chimes on Sync.
  8. Enabled 8" screen quick boot.
  9. Turned "Specified Value Displayed" which shows the target tire pressures on TPMS screen.
I’ll check that out. Thanks

jayk17

Established Member
That's a clean looking truck! Congrats! I also have an F150 as my daily driver. I recommend getting a tonneau cover like Bakflip to keep the truck bed clean and protect your stuff from inclement weather and prying eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread