My First F150

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
Last month I took the plunge and bought a still new on the lot F150 Lariat FX4 SuperCrew with the Coyote 5.0 engine. It has the 502A Equipment and Chrome Appearance and technology packages. I don’t know who ordered this truck but from looking at the window sticker, he must have checked off every option. Pic is posted below.

Last edited:

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
B01E94B3-EDEB-464D-90C2-8E6EE9229FA9.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Cross wind deal? What’s that?
Like today. Coming home today, blowing about 40 gusts, 55 mph, a cross wind will hit you. With no input from me, the damn truck steers into it itself. The wheel doesn’t move, but the truck gently steers into it. It’s wierd. Look at the owner manual.

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
Like today. Coming home today, blowing about 40 gusts, 55 mph, a cross wind will hit you. With no input from me, the damn truck steers into it itself. The wheel doesn’t move, but the truck gently steers into it. It’s wierd. Look at the owner manual.
I’ll do that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that like what is called 'Keep Lane Assist'? The Genesis G70 I'm picking up tomorrow has it. It's supposed to gently and unobtrusively push back into your lane if you cross into another lane. Might not be exactly the same technology but simialr.

@Sniperfox, congratulations. That's a gorgeous truck. The wheels are good looking and so well with the white paint.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Is that like what is called 'Keep Lane Assist'? The Genesis G70 I'm picking up tomorrow has it. It's supposed to gently and unobtrusively push back into your lane if you cross into another lane. Might not be exactly the same technology but simialr.

@Sniperfox, congratulations. That's a gorgeous truck. The wheels are good looking and so well with the white paint.

This is wind related Bob. It works.

Sent from somewhere

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I've got the same truck but XLT versus Lariat. 5.0 Supercrew Fx4.

I started driving in 1971 and this is arguably my favorite vehicle...yet. I say yet because I intend to have another one of these in a few years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread