My first Build (10.5, Boosted, E-85)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
looks like itll be a nice build man

what compression are you aiming for?

i see you got the hurricane oil pump, does that have the billet gears as well?

SuperMach1

Established Member
Yes the pump has billet gears. As for compression I was hoping for 10.5:1 but the builder thinks it's gonna be around 11.1. Which I don't mind at all, kinda prefer it. But he'll give me the compression numbers as soon as its done.

SuperMach1

Established Member
Picked up the PRW Platinum flexplate today. I also went to the builders to pick up the build sheet, says the compression ratio is at 11.3. Now just waiting on the procharger bracket

SuperMach1

Established Member
Upr k member is on with new oem motor mounts and the engine is in. I Went by the shop last night and saw them installing the ProCharger back up. My buddy said he'll give me a call when its time to do the first start up, cant wait!!! Other than that I can't find my damn tuner

Quick question though. Do you guys think I'll be able to run 93 with my compression and about 10 psi? Or should I stay out of boost till I go return style?

SuperMach1

Established Member
Car should be on the dyno next week (finally). Now it's time for the guessing game. What are your thoughts on hp/torque? Im guessing or hoping for 540/500 to the wheels.

-Forged block
-11.3 cr
-Slightly ported heads, 1mm intake valves, 4 angle valve job
-98 cobra intake cams degreed @114/114
-3in. Exhaust
-P1 11-12 psi
-E-85.

*Built Auto w/ 3600 stall

Users who are viewing this thread