My first attempt at a compilation video....

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Ive done some compilation work for Racingflix.com..two videos infact.I'll see if I can find another host other than racingflix.I'll throw them up soon hopefully.

jeffsvt

Established Member
Originally posted by SvTaNg03
i can't say i've ever seen a compilation video where the car the video is about... gets smoked more than it wins... whats the deal? :shrug: that doesn't even happen in rice comp videos

Well sorry you don't like it . But a Cobra does not win every race regardless of what some people think . One of the races a Cobra was racing a 700+hp Supra , one was a racing a built up ZR-1 and the other was racing a a heads/cam Vette . And again if you would have read what I said earlier I was kind of limited on what videos I had to use .

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by jeffsvt
Well sorry you don't like it . But a Cobra does not win every race regardless of what some people think . One of the races a Cobra was racing a 700+hp Supra , one was a racing a built up ZR-1 and the other was racing a a heads/cam Vette . And again if you would have read what I said earlier I was kind of limited on what videos I had to use .

i never said i didn't like it. obviously a cobra doesn't win every race but a compilation video tends to praise the car in question, not show all of its losses. I mean it's not a review, it's just a comp video. i know what they were racing because i have all those videos on my computer as well. i can understand the lack of video footage without music but like i said before... i've never seen anyone make a compilation video out of their losses. anyhow i was just making a truthful statement, it wasn't even an opinion. As for my opinion... it was a good video but it would have been better if you had waited for someone to put up new footage or maybe you could even have taken some footage yourself.... just MHO

jeffsvt

Established Member
I wanted to try and make a video with windows movie maker to see how easy it was before I went out and bought a video camera . It was just a little expierement .

devildog92

Established Member
Originally posted by jeffsvt

Its a great vid man, don't sweat it. Some people think the only cool or fast car out there is the Mustang. I personally like seeing both sides of the coin, cause if a 450rw Cobra loses, then the other car is pretty bad in order to beat him.

I did dig the Supra though. Those are bad...:-D

Users who are viewing this thread