my fast sucks need ideas

turbovenom

Established Member
Turbo 4v build bought a used fast setup, car wont fire, sent unit to fast, they repaired bad components, gave to tuner who installed fast, after its in told me that it was a fast "classic" and wont work with my cops, sugestion is to buy 2 60kv coils and plug wires, problems are having to get rid of the weapon x cops, leaving the cop covers off to run plug wires which looks tacky and spending 4-500 more on this setup, im ready to use fast as target practice , any suggestions ideas help or guidance would be awesome.... thanks

Jcobra03

import reaper
Established Member
my fast classic worked fine but it used an edis 8 module from a mark 8 and 96-98 cobra coils and wires

turbovenom

Established Member
I originally had a megasquirt, was hoping fast would be better and yea the plug wire route is wat I wanted to avoid, maybe ill look for a stock harness and just do sct er something

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Are you guys tying the FAST or MegaSquirt systems in conjunction with the stock ECU? So the stock ECU still runs the CAN bus and gauges and everything else but the FAST or MegaSquirt actually controls the engine or how are you handling that?

Users who are viewing this thread