My DIB photo shoot

BossAnaki

Established Member
Some of these pics have already been leaked out in the Pics and Videos Buffet by the buddy of mine that took the pics (kind of ticked off about it). I've just received a copy of the pics tonight, so here they are officially with a few extra ones.

_MG_8819.jpg

_MG_8852.jpg

_MG_8812.jpg

_MG_8805.jpg

_MG_8862.jpg

_MG_8874.jpg

_MG_8868.jpg

_MG_8865.jpg

_MG_8847.jpg

_MG_8837.jpg

_MG_8908.jpg

_MG_8914.jpg

_MG_8880.jpg

farmboy90

Established Member
Yeah, these pics make it clear I got the right color combo (dib w black stripes)

Absolutely stunning bro!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Holy sex! Lol. I love my black but damn I think I just found my mistress lol. Absolutely stunning Boss. Love the 3rd from last shot.

peteypab2133

Established Member
2nd pic and 3rd from bottom are my favorite. Car looks so aggressive on those back roads!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

reason4treason

Established Member
beautiful shots. those of the faux gas cap and lit-up left rear lights are fantastic.

not always easy to capture impressions in photos that rival those experienced in-person, but your buddy did a great job!

and you get the pleasure of the whole reality show, not just a few snapshots. enjoy her in good health.

Last edited:

king Abdull

Established Member
Boss you killed all the others with those pictures
what a great color you got it on your car
You car will turns head 360*

Last edited:

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Beautiful car and great photography. Did you use any polish/etc. on it or is that the factory finish? If so, what did you use?

BossAnaki

Established Member
Thanks guys, sorry it took so long to respond. I've just started a new job and I've beed mentally drained the last few days.

Beautiful car and great photography. Did you use any polish/etc. on it or is that the factory finish? If so, what did you use?

When I received the car I first claybared the entire car and then took care of a few light rubs and scratches with the buffer and then applied a coat of wax.

Nice job Boss......great looking pictures. Where did you go t take those pictures?

Thanks, the pics were taken at a small industrial park off of 79.

Users who are viewing this thread