Established Member
Here is the original commercial
[youtube_browser]E_I9fyX0RhI[/youtube_browser]
And this is the extended version
[youtube_browser]bz-nO6WvOYw&feature=relmfu[/youtube_browser]

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Pretty cool..... would love to see the same thing with a Ford..... there's gotta be a similar story with just about every manufacturer I'd imagine.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
almost a tear jerker when he started walking up, almost lost his breath. I bet everyone of us would be the same way in 30yrs, and remember the hot rods we had right now.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Yeah, saw that during one the football games today, it's a great commercial. Reminded me a bit of this spot Ford did in salute of returning Vets a few years ago:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatljhdAqC4"]Soldier Coming Home by Ford - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

smitty2919

Established Member
That's awesome. That made me get stuffed up watching the second video. I'd love to do something like that for my parents.

R-CODE

Established Member
people really do have a love affair with there car, some people just don't get that. great commercial, great family. happy 100th chevy.

Gotti.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
people really do have a love affair with there car, some people just don't get that. great commercial, great family. happy 100th chevy.

Gotti.

Speaking of, anyone remember this story of the original family that sold their '57 Chevy Bel Air after 51 years? The wife actually got teary on stage as you could tell she was thinking of all the memories w/ the car:
ORIGINAL OWNER OF 1957 CHEVY CONVERTIBLE BIDS FAREWELL TO HIS CAR AT BARRETT-JACKSON | Barrett-Jackson News

GTCobraClone

Established Member
Pretty cool..... would love to see the same thing with a Ford..... there's gotta be a similar story with just about every manufacturer I'd imagine.

I dont think for every manufacturer, just imagine in 30 years a Honda commercial of a son getting his dad his old riced up civic. That will make you shed a tear lol

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
ended up watching a couple times man....................heart touching!!!!!!!!! need more people like you around......

just imagine in 30 years a Honda commercial of a son getting his dad his old riced up civic. That will make you shed a tear lol
^^too funny

Users who are viewing this thread