my CPE big single pics!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
cost is still yet to be determined but CPE said it will be right on par with the others.

Jason, I dont have any pics of the hole on MY car, and you wouldnt want to see them because I did that part, not CPE and I just cut everything. I cut WAY to much because I was getting eager, lol. When the second CPE car gets done, we will take some pics for you!

TRBO VNM

SVTdubs said:
cost is still yet to be determined but CPE said it will be right on par with the others.

Jason, I dont have any pics of the hole on MY car, and you wouldnt want to see them because I did that part, not CPE and I just cut everything. I cut WAY to much because I was getting eager, lol. When the second CPE car gets done, we will take some pics for you!

hahaha, sounds good eric. I totally understand. I don't do that with my customers cars, but my personal car I do get lazy sometimes and then hit myself afterwards.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
hahaha, sounds good eric. I totally understand. I don't do that with my customers cars, but my personal car I do get lazy sometimes and then hit myself afterwards.
lol...i have the right tools to make a proper circle, so I will post pics of mine. :-D

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Looks good eric.

Any updates on pricing? Also, I'd love to see a shot from underneath with that sexy MM K-member ;-)

SVTdubs

Established Member
car made 563rwhp on only 12psi on pumpgas with conservative timing on a Mustang Dyno. Insane numbers for such low boost. Ill be making a new thread tonight with pics, videos, dynosheet, etc etc

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
car made 563rwhp on only 12psi on pumpgas with conservative timing on a Mustang Dyno. Insane numbers for such low boost. Ill be making a new thread tonight with pics, videos, dynosheet, etc etc

Looking forward to it bud, the last post you just posted at another forum will be printed and laminated to preserve it for all time!!!

I saved the html of it.

:-D

Jpjr

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
eb is an asshole and Im going to crack him in the face if I ever see him again in person..

looks like he's letting it be. i have to admit, you threw the kitchen sink at him.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Yes I would have to say the shit hit the fan quick over there. I actually found it quite amusing. Makes me laugh thinking of blownshifts portrait of the big headed unibrow next to bozo the clown after Dubs verbally slammed them. Such drama over there :fart:

eric_elisa2.jpg

Last edited:

kino

Established Member
postban said:
Looking forward to it bud, the last post you just posted at another forum will be printed and laminated to preserve it for all time!!!

I saved the html of it.

:-D

OT:
Unless my eyes decieve me thats a nice Type 56s you have. :D

boost12

Established Member
Car is looking great Eric! Cant wait till you guys retune that monster with some good gas and higher boost levels!!!

SVTdubs

Established Member
plan_b, you are the man!!!

thanks guys, we probably will throw the stock cams back in before we up the boost to get the blower cams out of there. Then the car is going to james at rwtd for the tuning instead of him coming to us and working on a dyno that is not his own.

kino

Established Member
postban said:
OT some more, its a Clayco, early one.

Now I am really jealous! I'll just take solace in my dragunov and M92. :beer:

But back on topic though. The GT series of turbos impress me. I like what I have been seeing those turbos put out. Looking at Dubs' dyno I'd wager at 20 psi that 800+ rwhp is a very real possibility.

If I am not mistaken, isn't the CPE kit still using stock exhaust manifolds? If so having stock manifolds would be great for those of us who don't want mild steel headers (fall apart after time) or stainless steel headers (welds cracking) although I wonder at what point the stock exhaust manifolds will become a restriction. Only thing is from my understanding is that the GT47-80 really loves boost to the tune of mid 40 psi. If the stock exhaust manifolds can hold up, then this CPE kit can really be a great street/strip kit.

I wish you guys all the best of luck. Guys like me will be on the sidelines awaiting funds (no more hurricanes please unless its Miami Hurricanes getting trounced by LSU) and awaiting to see what restrictions and weak points you all find and solve. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread