my contour is sick

LogiWorld123

Established Member
:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

seems that the IMRC has gone out.. dammmmm

pisses me off... cuz now that my car is all slow, everybody wants to race me, and i just cant do it..

frig

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
My damn muffler belt went out tonight...now my exhaust sounds like sheot! :shocked:

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
I have a problem with my air conditioner...seems that when I run it, my car doesn't go as fast. :-? :shocked: :rolleyes: :D

Only problems I have are astetic...but that's what happens when your 1 year old son takes a hammer to the car. :fm:

BTW, anybody know why Ford put grey primer under the black paint, and dark primer under the silver paint? :confused:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I have a problem with my air conditioner...seems that when I run it, my car doesn't go as fast.

You may be in luck the CEG crew is working on some way to Cool down your intake with your AC on! God what a great Idea, now if they could just get rid of that turbo lag we have when we flip on the A/C!:D :rolleyes: Hehe RARA! Those your boys!:smmon: :dw: :rolling: :D :rolleyes:

P.S. Jay loves everyone!:) ;)

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
Okay...I doct up a dyno plot. Someone photoshop the pics. :D

Lets make a thred stating a 7hp increase by running the AC vents directly to the intake manifold.

Of course, since the cabin has a filter, we can remove the filter for the intake.

Think they'd buy it?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well why not just put a KN in place of the cabin filter? Or switch the two filters around, I mean the cabin air filter gets cooler air right? so if we would switch them we'd get another 3.2355hp right?

Users who are viewing this thread