My Comp Orange Mach at work!!!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Well sunny weather always brings some good photo ops! Snapped a few shots yesterday before the rain moved in!

orangemachatwork005.jpg

orangemachatwork006.jpg

orangemachatwork007-1.jpg

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Perfect! That thing is badass!! The only think I might change is trying to get a set of 03/04 Cobra side mirrors.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
That looks sick! I would just get Cobra mirrors and paint them orange and probably put a spoiler on it.

Black Sex

Established Member
I really like how the Mach1's look with the 03/04 front bumper. IMO I would do the mirrors

Last edited:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Thanks guys!! IMO I think they should have done a different bumper on the Mach's but we know it always comes down to $$$$. I love the way the 03-04 bumpers look on the MACH to me combine that with the Shaker hood and it's pure sex! I will probably eventually add some cobra mirrors but I like keeping some black with the orange theme. The decklid is from a V6 mustang and the stock decklid and spoiler are chillen in the garage!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
:rockon:Like how you did it your way.:burnout:

Thanks man! That's what makes modding cars so great take things from other cars and make your own version. Yeah it does have some Cobra stuff on it but I look at it like this. One I don't try and pass it off as something that it's not a COBRA! Two the car has the balls to take care of it's own if someone thinks it's just a stock Mach or a GT with stickers! :D

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
looks really good man just not digging the fobra look to much but i like the no wiper mod i need to pick some of those up

Thanks! I bought mine last year at the NMRA event in Bradenton from the UPR truck. For some reason mine are locked on there and I don't even have the set screws in place!!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread