My Cobra was Vandalized!!!

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
:mj: I am so ticked off at this moment because I finally got my computer working and not to mention on my birthday April 8th my Cobra while sitting outside of my workplace in broad daylight two punk kids broke my cobra emblem off the front off my car and took the entire mounting bracket behind it. While they did that they scrathed the hell out of my front bumper in the process. A customer came into the store and told one of the managers on duty that he saw them do it and they relayed the message to me.

Happy Birthday to Me.:cuss:

Rob03

Established Member
Man I really hope you got those brats.....Caught my own son doing that once. Boy was it hard going to all the owners and making my son appologize. It was especially hard going to the THREE Mercedes owners. It wound up costing me (him later) about 3 grand. :mj: :mj: :cuss: :cryying:

Cheers,

Robert

svt-tmleader

Established Member
That happened to me 3 days after I got mine, in our employee parking lot. My body shop manager fixed it no-charge, its really hard to see the damage. Good luck getting it fixed!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
WTF is wrong with people????? And I don't mean the kids. If your manager saw them doing something to your car why the hell didn't he stop them???????????????????? I just don't get it.

Venom2001

Established Member
Man sorry to hear that. Hope that customer can I do those bastards:bash: . I had my left rear bumper clipped by another customer at the grocessary store and didn't even bother leaving a note or something. Lucky somone else saw them and waited for me to come out of the store. Gave me the car's plate # and everything.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by Rob03
Man I really hope you got those brats.....Caught my own son doing that once. Boy was it hard going to all the owners and making my son appologize. It was especially hard going to the THREE Mercedes owners. It wound up costing me (him later) about 3 grand. :mj: :mj: :cuss: :cryying:

Cheers,

Robert

sux about what happened, but it's also good to hear that there are still good parents around....many wouldn't have held their child to it after the fact like you did.....GOOD JOB!

Rob03

Established Member
Quick01Snake...raising kids begins at home not in the schools. If you teach/show your kids how they should act and respect the property of others and to take resonsibilty for their actions it's a start. My son got caught up with some kids who were not taught to respect others property. Needless to say he learned his lesson the HARD way. He also does not hang around those kids any longer.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by Rob03
Quick01Snake...raising kids begins at home not in the schools. If you teach/show your kids how they should act and respect the property of others and to take resonsibilty for their actions it's a start. My son got caught up with some kids who were not taught to respect others property. Needless to say he learned his lesson the HARD way. He also does not hang around those kids any longer.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Good for You!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread