Established Member
Anything else to add?

1. Install my JDM cams & springs
2. P&P Heads ... HPP
3. Cometic Head Gaskets
4. Roll Cage
5. 5/6-pt Seat Belts
6. Oil Cooler w/ fan
7. Bigger H/E reservoir (damn that's hard to spell)
8. G-Tech Pro RR
9. Paint: Two Black Stripes
10. Gauges: Fuel Pressure & EGT
11. Traction: New Drag Tires
12. Rear Seat Delete ???
13. Enough money to pay for it all ... :lol1:

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
You may want to put the cage, harnesses, and other safety items up to #1 on you list. Might as well put in a fire system while you’re at it.

coleman

Established Member
soonerjoe, no, not everything ... just what I can & have time for.
I can't weld just yet. Then again, how hard can it be?
I have a relative that used to weld for a living! ... maybe I can do that myself :beer:

Paint ... no, I don't dare try that. :lol1:

The rest I could do myself ... I just need to see if I'll have ample time.

soonerjoe

Established Member
coleman said:
soonerjoe, no, not everything ... just what I can & have time for.
I can't weld just yet. Then again, how hard can it be?
I have a relative that used to weld for a living! ... maybe I can do that myself :beer:

Paint ... no, I don't dare try that. :lol1:

The rest I could do myself ... I just need to see if I'll have ample time.

Thats awesome. It is like most thing, the toughest part is actually deciding to do it.

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
I'm not too sure about those spindle brackets Coleman. In this pic it looks like most of the air will be directed to the inside surface of the rotor.
13.jpg

You could get http://www.csdcustomauto.com/csdparts.htm economy ducts, buy some high temp hose and get the same thing for less, but I'd suggest waiting for CSD's deluxe spindle bracket. That's what I'm waiting on.

I can't wait to see your car with the black strips!

coleman

Established Member
JimJr, I just contacted them & expressed my interest in his new brake cooling ducts & even a custom rolll cage :)

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
So far I am getting the Wolfe Racecraft through-the-floor subs installed the 2nd week of December. They are only going to charge me $250 for the install and its a full day's work, so I am going to have them do it. I also plan to get the Billetflow 4 piece idler set and either their 2.76 or 2.93 blower pulley, the Predator, and also the TR6 plugs. I quit my job at Gotham Racing so all I am doing is selling used RX-7 parts on the internet now, so I'll see how the funding goes. Oh I want sonic blue stripes too.

Last edited:

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Hay O-3 Cobra, I live behind El Paseo's in Lake Worth, just down the road from you. Who is welding in the subs for you?

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
I've never heard of them. Where are they located? We should go get some Mexican food sometime. I'd like to hear more about your RX-7, I had a 93 RX-7 before my 93 Cobra.

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
http://www.wolferacecraft.com/ They are in Arlington right across the road from Complete on West Pioneer Parkway. Supposedly they are THE GUYS to go to for drag racing suspension and cages. When I went up there they were working on their shop car which is a turbo fox body mustang with an over 100mm turbo! Supposedly runs 7's in the 1/4. I am out of town this week, but shoot me a pm next week and we can meet up, go for a cruise or something. I'm self employed now so my schedule is very flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread