My car's life story told in video: She's had a rough life...

mvasey

Established Member
Absolutely the best video I have see in here. Sent goose bumps down my arms. Car looks fantastic! Would love to catch the mother******s who carved your car :fm:.

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
just curious, did the shop that did the dynoing pay for the new engine? how did that work? i'm sure you've been asked this before, so i apologize.

Heh, not a problem.

They didn't pay for anything because they say that "it was bound to happen anyway". I had an A/F of around 12.0-12.3...they said that was what caused the failure. They didn't even offer to refund my dyno pull money (40 bucks). Well, not until AFTER I pointed that out to them. I spoke to the dyno operator AND the actual owner of the shop. The worst part was, it all happened during a DYNO day that *I* organized for them!!

There was another cobra there that the dyno operator almost pulled in 6th gear. Also, when they first put my car on the rollers, it almost hopped off because they hadn't strapped it all the way down. He had to be stopped and told to tighten the straps.

HERE is the run AFTER the 6th gear pull (you can see the engine let go - big puff of smoke).

HERE is the pull where the car almost hops off rollers.

HERE is the video of the other cobra that was almost pulled in 6th gear. Notice the trouble he has finding "4th".

I was going through a divorce and had just moved out and found my own place. I also was trying to evict my NON HOUSE PAYING x-wife from the house she claimed to be paying on and was in the middle of dealing with trying to have enough money to keep the house out of foreclosure while paying for my own place.

Trust me, if I could have pursued it, I would have. At the time, I was financially and emotionally beaten down. It was a real low point. :(

-N

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Hey Nino when are you going to take me for a ride? Sucks to hear about that^

Last edited:

02reaper

Established Member
Great video. You've pulled through a lot man. Hopefully most of your hard times are over.

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
Great vid.
A while ago i read your whole build and bad luck story in your sig and thought that it was impossible for someone to have that bad of luck!
Glad that it's up and running to your satisfaction :beer::rockon::rockon:

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Very nice vid! Hate that you had to go through all that crap but awesome ride for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread