My car's life story told in video: She's had a rough life...

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
I FINALLY got around to putting together a video of all the stuff that my car and I have been through.

Like I say in the description of the video, it's one thing to see pictures or hear stories. I tried to give both with some video and laid it all down to some tunes. It's not 100% detailed, but it gives enough overview to get a good enough idea.

I give you:

SINISTER'S STORY

It's around 10 minutes, but it spans things that happened from 06-09.

-N

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
That was awesome! I have always loved the look of your cobra, and this vid just adds to it. If you ever get tired of the badassness of it, let me know first. If you are ever in Victoria, shoot me a pm. I would love to see it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
THAT, my friend, is an absolutely AWESOME video. You have some great editting skills. Very professional. That said, the story itself sucks! Both you and your Terminator have been to hell and back. Can't believe all the bad luck you had. But what you have now is an awesome car, so enjoy the heck out of it this summer. Thanks for sharing your story.

NinoAvila

Established Member
Thanks. We've been through a lot together and I had been wanting to make a video that kinda chronicled what we've gone through. I just couldn't find the time. I didn't want to half-ass it so I just waited til I had the time and "will power" to do it to my liking.

I've got a lot of blood, sweat and tears invested in this car. I didn't put it in the video, but shortly before my engine took a dump, I was going through a divorce and lost the house because of my x's shenanigans (looong story). Those were some rough times for me. I'm just glad I'm out from under all of that :)

Thanks guys!

-N

Last edited:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Very well put together video bro. Defintely cringed a few times after watching what the "stealership" did to your car and the whole keying incident.

Looks great, I would maybe just thinking about dropping it to complete that sinister look?

johnnybusa

Established Member
Thanks. We've been through a lot together and I had been wanting to make a video that kinda chronicled what we've gone through. I just couldn't find the time. I didn't want to half-ass it so I just waited til I had the time and "will power" to do it to my liking.

I've got a lot of blood, sweat and tears invested in this car. I didn't put it in the video, but shortly before my engine took a dump, I was going through a divorce and lost the house because of my x's shenanigans (looong story). Those were some rough times for me. I'm just glad I'm out from under all of that :)

Thanks guys!

-N

Hey badass video man just learned alot from watching your video now i no who not to take it to here in the valley.....hey nino what part of the valley are you from i would love to see you car in person.:rockon:

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Nice video. I actually gasped after seeing your 2nd round of bad luck. Let's just hope that your luck turns for the better now so you can enjoy that bad ass car. You deserve it.

NinoAvila

Established Member
Looks great, I would maybe just thinking about dropping it to complete that sinister look?
It's daily driven so form follows function. Too many opportunities to scrape. As it is, my exhaust scrapes with stock height! I wish I could lower it, but I know I'd be hatin' life every time I heard it scrape :(

Hey badass video man just learned alot from watching your video now i no who not to take it to here in the valley.....hey nino what part of the valley are you from i would love to see you car in person.:rockon:

I'm here in Edinburg/Mcallen. We meet up in McAllen pretty often. You can go here: South Texas Mustang Club - The Valley's ORIGINAL Mustang Club to see what's goin on in the world of "valley mustangs"...hehe

Again, many thanks to everyone's compliments.

-N

chip moore

Established Member
I would have beat the S#$% out of that guy with that pry bar!!! Right there on the spot! He prolly drives a cavalier or something! Sweet Vid.

Users who are viewing this thread