My Car is being built!

cgjarvis

Established Member
I just ordered it 3 weeks ago and got news today it was being built! I have my vin#. Now if I could just get someone to take a picture of it as it's being built....that would be :banana:!!!!

cgjarvis

Established Member
Just got an update from my ford insider. My car is in the body shop then off to final assembly. Unfortunately ford is going down to 1 shift for July along with a 2 week shutdown. Wonder where the car will get stuck...

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
If your car is completed before the shut down they are suppose to continue to deliver during the shut down.

My car has been ordered a month.. still no build date or VIN

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

cgjarvis

Established Member
If your car is completed before the shut down they are suppose to continue to deliver during the shut down.

My car has been ordered a month.. still no build date or VIN

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Well thats good news about the delivery. It still stuck in the body shop as of
1am this morning. Not much time left before the shut down. I"m not sure I want it built hours before they are leaving for vacation.....

Driver72

Established Member
Yeah I was told they shut down for the first two weeks of July and last two weeks of December every year for maintenance and so forth.
Perfect for me, I'm ordering my car tomorrow.
Love the fact my car will be built shortly after the maintenance update and after the assembly workers have gotten a break, so they'll be fresh and on top of their game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread