My babies like Whipple

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Kyle and I were in Billings on Sunday visiting his family and met up with Vortechlx to take a ride in his Whippled '03 Cobra.

Every time he got on it the babies kicked like crazy. My boys already love whine and they aren't even born yet. :banana:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Kyle and I were in Billings on Sunday visiting his family and met up with Vortechlx to take a ride in his Whippled '03 Cobra.

Every time he got on it the babies kicked like crazy. My boys already love whine and they aren't even born yet. :banana:

They are just used to Kyle whining :uh oh:

Put a whipple on your baby shower list. :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
They are just used to Kyle whining :uh oh:

Put a whipple on your baby shower list. :beer:

LOL, pretty sure they don't make one for old ass GT's.

Knowing kyle, maybe there are dogs in there and they can't stand the high pitched noise. The Omen IV?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
LOL Molls :lol1: Thats nice to know, my daughter loved how my Cobra sounded, she would kick a lot too when I would make a lot of noise. But just becareful though, there is a reason why they dont let pregnant women on a roller coaster. A whipple Cobra is even worse.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
lol, Ryan took it pretty easy, he got on it a couple of times but nothing crazy. I don't think he wanted the babies born in his car :lol1:

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
lol, Ryan took it pretty easy, he got on it a couple of times but nothing crazy. I don't think he wanted the babies born in his car :lol1:

I was a little paranoid about the babies. I didn't want to be the first person to cause premature birth due to a WOT Whipple pull. So I held back and went easy. I'm just glad we didn't pull up next to a Z06!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
haha!

I don't know Ryan, that Camaro vert would have given you a run for your money....:lol1:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
haha!

I don't know Ryan, that Camaro vert would have given you a run for your money....:lol1:

I love how ryan got on it behind them and they slowly turn like they don't really care. They were such d bags.

It made me a little sad when they got on it and ryan said the car was pathetic. All I could think was ''I bet it would pull my car''.

And Adam, the babies heard no whine. All anyone heard was Mollys screaming.

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
I take it you two have already decided on their future careers as astronauts. G-Force training in the womb!

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I love how ryan got on it behind them and they slowly turn like they don't really care. They were such d bags.

It made me a little sad when they got on it and ryan said the car was pathetic. All I could think was ''I bet it would pull my car''.

And Adam, the babies heard no whine. All anyone heard was Mollys screaming.

Gotta love a good screamer.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yeah, the first time I was in Kyle's car he BARELY got on it and I screamed so loud I think he went deaf in one ear. And we all know how fast Kyle's car is...

Users who are viewing this thread