My 95 Turbo Cobra (video)

cuda

Just a quick vid I threw together...not really much, an in-car 1-2 WOT pass, and out of car WOT 2-3 pass. Audio/Video is not as clear, need to get a firewire setup. The car has a lot more done to it, I just stated some main things. Going to bump it up to 10psi soon and see how she does...

Oh yeah, open downpipe as well :rolling:

http://media.putfile.com/Cobra_0001

Expect some racing vids in the future :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Sounds and looks great!! Love to hear the turbo spooling up. I really wish I had went with a turbo instead of my Novi but I couldn't pass the deal up on the Novi.

lxboy

Established Member
That is a nice ass cobra, you can turn up the boost i know two different stock block 5.0s that make mid 400 with a low boost turbo set up. Its all in the tune. Magic number for breaking a 5.0 motor is 500 to the wheels

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
my buddy likes the sn95 style, I told him he should get a 95 with a 5.0 cuz it keeps the same look and driveability parts availability, and is hell of a lot easier to work on. we're takin a 5.0 as far as do it yourself rebuild and make a custom turbo setup! nice tho bro! like they all said turn up the boost! Try rounding it up to 10! haha :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread