My '93 L For Sale... Pass It On.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
My plans change all the time and usually are restricted by money.
Right now, I'm not doing anything with it, it's just sitting in the garage. I was gonna get a trailer and tow the Cobra to the track, so I set it up with a receiver and brake controller, then lost my trailer storage. I FINALLY found a spot to keep one this year, but then kinda changed my mind about it, so I never bought a trailer. I would like to use a little money to spend on the Cobra, and also look for a '94-'95 SHO to replace the Cavalier as my daily. So I'm condensing a litte bit. I don't have very much room where I'm at anyways.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT X 2
My plans change all the time and usually are restricted by money.
Right now, I'm not doing anything with it, it's just sitting in the garage. I was gonna get a trailer and tow the Cobra to the track, so I set it up with a receiver and brake controller, then lost my trailer storage. I FINALLY found a spot to keep one this year, but then kinda changed my mind about it, so I never bought a trailer. I would like to use a little money to spend on the Cobra, and also look for a '94-'95 SHO to replace the Cavalier as my daily. So I'm condensing a litte bit. I don't have very much room where I'm at anyways.

Isnt your bonneville your daily driver??? SHO would make a nice one too :D

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Actually the Bonneville is the girlfriends. I was looking at SSEi's for myself also, but did a little research and found that I think the SHO's are a bit quiker and easily quicker with a few bolt-ons.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Actually the Bonneville is the girlfriends. I was looking at SSEi's for myself also, but did a little research and found that I think the SHO's are a bit quiker and easily quicker with a few bolt-ons.
Sho less expensive too :shocked:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I've seen a couple deals on older SSEi's about '93-'95-ish w/around 100k, but I don't know how the blower is with that ammound of milage either. Ran across a supercharged Riv too! It'll be a little harder to find the SHO I want cuz I'm only looking at 2 years and 3 colors, white, silver, and red.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Supercharged Rivs are really cool............... Blowers on bonnevilles usually crap out a little over 100k (kinda like most GM parts) If it was my decision I would get a SHO, you can always have it painted....... :D

-Zach

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
All your cash has to be tied up in that big black land yaght to get it to go 12.80's!

yeah that was in the day when i was single :D

next year will be the year of the L, heheh I cant hardly wait

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
All your cash has to be tied up in that big black land yaght to get it to go 12.80's!

LOL go to roadside cafe, to see what my other land yacht did today, it was perfectly awful.........

Users who are viewing this thread