my 730rwhp cobra, procharger f1a

sisky wolf

Established Member
Hey new guys.... your enthusiasm is admirable but take it easy willya:poke: Get to know the place a little bit before you start trying to call people out. Members here range from novice enthusiasts to hard core racers AND builders. IOW's you aren't the only one on this board that has picked up a wrench - shocking I know right?

I've been around for a minute or two and respectfully suggest that if you take the time to come in, see how things are done and go with the flow you'll have a positive experience. If not you and some of the other newbs will have an early exit.[/Q

Last edited:

sisky wolf

Established Member
I'd love to see how that guy got 888rwhp out of a T-trim..

Whats your problem Chris...You and I both know theres a lot more to that motor than just the S/C...and you know it's an "M" Race T-trim putting out 19 lbs boost designed for track use only...The Meth alone gave me 105 more HP

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Whats your problem Chris...You and I both know theres a lot more to that motor than just the S/C...and you know it's an "M" Race T-trim putting out 19 lbs boost designed for track use only...The Meth alone gave me 105 more HP

No problem, I wasn't being sarcastic at all man. I have the same blower and I didn't know that he upped the boost to 19psi.. I don't think it was making that much boost before??

I know the motor is stout man, I'd actually really like to see what it makes N/A without the blower..

sisky wolf

Established Member
No problem, I wasn't being sarcastic at all man. I have the same blower and I didn't know that he upped the boost to 19psi.. I don't think it was making that much boost before??

I know the motor is stout man, I'd actually really like to see what it makes N/A without the blower..

No before it was 17 lbs boost almost 4 years ago still on break in oil 300 miles on motor..remember stage 2 blower cams,hand ported heads 322 intake,244 exhaust...then we were maxing out the 60 lb. injectors. at 6400 rpms (shifting at 7400 rpms.I understand the new owner installed 100lb injectors and went to a smaller blower pulley..I hear they are pushing to get the car into the high 8's
still with a 6 speed..hows your car running?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
+1 holy crap for that much u could've had a ford gt tt lol and made like 1300 but i'm not being ugly just blown away by that number. Hope you got some of that back out of it.lol:thumbsup:

Really point out every 85k twin turbo FORD GT please I can afford 3-4 right now and then start borrowing the money for all the rest of them

YOU ()*$&(*@#$^&

:bash::bash::bash::bash:

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I didn't bash anyone and not going into it on here because I will get banned because this is Amazon heaven here. I tried to talk to you about it on the Youtube video page, but you banned me from commenting! FYI I brought Rick a intake/exhaust on 04 Cobra and he put the pulley on and he couldn't tune it.

I was going to ignore this but I have seen this in yet another thread so I want to clarify what happened with this vehicle.

Back several years ago Aaron complained of a bog when he shifted. Rick drove the car and it didnt do it for him. It only seemed to do it when AAron drove it. So Rick did some tweaking and Aaron told him that it had fixed it.
So image our surprize when we saw that he had gone to one of our competing vendors for a retune and that he had fixed his problem. He has been bashing us ever since about this. For someone else fixing a problem that he told us he didnt have anymore.

We also found out later that his new tuner was offering our customers free tuning.It seems there was an agenda going on.

Rick has tuned thousands of 03/04 Cobras with set up from mild to wild over the years. To say that he can't tune a simple pulley/exhaust Cobra is ridiculous. He was one of the very first tuners to work with them back in 2002

Tuning takes as long as it takes. It is done when it is done. Especially drivibility issues.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I was going to ignore this but I have seen this in yet another thread so I want to clarify what happened with this vehicle.

Back several years ago Aaron complained of a bog when he shifted. Rick drove the car and it didnt do it for him. It only seemed to do it when AAron drove it. So Rick did some tweaking and Aaron told him that it had fixed it.
So image our surprize when we saw that he had gone to one of our competing vendors for a retune and that he had fixed his problem. He has been bashing us ever since about this. For someone else fixing a problem that he told us he didnt have anymore.

We also found out later that his new tuner was offering our customers free tuning.It seems there was an agenda going on.

Rick has tuned thousands of 03/04 Cobras with set up from mild to wild over the years. To say that he can't tune a simple pulley/exhaust Cobra is ridiculous. He was one of the very first tuners to work with them back in 2002

Tuning takes as long as it takes. It is done when it is done. Especially drivibility issues.

x1000000000000.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Dang buncha haters up in here!

Apparently everyone in this thread is also filthy rich and is an expert on engine specs.....

Nice car you got there OP, Nice to see something a little different!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member

Couldn't agree more. Kevin had my car on the dyno for 3 days straight making tweaks to the tune. I let him have the car for the whole week and told him to take his time. I'm really glad I did because he really put a lot of time into the car and it was PERFECT when I got it back. Drive ability is as good as stock and has been very reliable.

To the OP, I know I've already commented but I've watched this video like 10 times and I can't get over how insane it sounds. Job well done on this build!

Users who are viewing this thread