My 2019 Z06 taking souls.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
What's lucky is he swerved left instead of right holy crap. I've hardly seen that on rolls more so at the track. Would love to run your car but would need some e85 to keep up.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
6r80 Coyote 740/560 on 91oct 10psi. Gen3r longtubes etc. Dont really have it turned up as I don't get to race much anymore. Spend more time wrenching then anything now.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I’m tapped for fuel right now. How did you get around that?
Any pics of vids of you car?

The low side fuel system I have is expensive but worth it. The high side is the bottle neck. Meth gets around that but I don’t drive my car enough to validate it and it’s already faster than 99% of cars I see on the road as is.

TERMN8U

Established Member
6r80 Coyote 740/560 on 91oct 10psi. Gen3r longtubes etc. Dont really have it turned up as I don't get to race much anymore. Spend more time wrenching then anything now.
Lol. I get that. Sounds like you have the same set up that the black super charged 5 L had in the video.

TERMN8U

Established Member

The low side fuel system I have is expensive but worth it. The high side is the bottle neck. Meth gets around that but I don’t drive my car enough to validate it and it’s already faster than 99% of cars I see on the road as is.
Is that your GS?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Lol. I get that. Sounds like you have the same set up that the black super charged 5 L had in the video.

Not really, gen1 can't be pushed as hard and doesn't say a lot of details on his. How much boost, m6 or 6r80, long tubes etc. I'm sure you would pull me but never had a 10r80 car on e85 yank me on the hit like that.

quad

Established Member
This is why nobody should ever race around other cars. EVER! It’s one thing to hurt your self but not innocent people.

AND THE EVO LIED ABOUT THIS RACE. He turned it up to 800+ And played it was nothing.
He’s a cool guy so what ever… I have a treat for these guys next season. ;)

Wow props to the EVO driver for keeping that under control and having the balls to post that video. Those guys are lucky!

Good videos OP and nice runs!

TERMN8U

Established Member
Not really, gen1 can't be pushed as hard and doesn't say a lot of details on his. How much boost, m6 or 6r80, long tubes etc. I'm sure you would pull me but never had a 10r80 car on e85 yank me on the hit like that.
He is an 2018, 10Spd, vortech on 13psi. He broke a piston amd is now doing a full build and cranking the boost.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
did i miss your fueling mods?

either way, that thing moves man! I have the LT4 in the zl1 and i love it.

noticed you hurting them in the feels while rowing gears too

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
He is an 2018, 10Spd, vortech on 13psi. He broke a piston amd is now doing a full build and cranking the boost.

Oh thought you were talking about the gen1 car to many coyotes you were beating on lol. His is a little different setup as well. I have longtubes on lower boost and pump gas. Have 2 smaller pulleys and could turn up the timing to prolly 850ish or more but haven't dyno on those. Really haven't had a need to put more in it for the cars I've ran around here. I'm in NM south of Alb.

TERMN8U

Established Member

noticed you hurting them in the feels while rowing gears todos you hear the 2-3 shift when between the Hellcat and the vortech 5.0, there’s a rear view shot.. have a listen if you missed it. lol. Once in a lifetime shift. Haha

TERMN8U

Established Member

noticed you hurting them in the feels while rowing gears too
The 2019 Z06 has the low side fuel system from the ZR1.
They also have a few other components but the low side fuel system helps as I understand it. The next thing to swap out is the cam so we can Get more volume on the high pressure side.
Any details on your ZL1?

TERMN8U

Established Member
Oh thought you were talking about the gen1 car to many coyotes you were beating on lol. His is a little different setup as well. I have longtubes on lower boost and pump gas. Have 2 smaller pulleys and could turn up the timing to prolly 850ish or more but haven't dyno on those. Really haven't had a need to put more in it for the cars I've ran around here. I'm in NM south of Alb.
Crank that boost! LOL

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
The 2019 Z06 has the low side fuel system from the ZR1.
They also have a few other components but the low side fuel system helps as I understand it. The next thing to swap out is the cam so we can Get more volume on the high pressure side.
Any details on your ZL1?
well that makes perfect sense, i didn't know there was a difference in the two fueling wise.

i have a cam/headers ZLE and really wish i could run some E, but need some low side help and will still have to mix.

i was pretty stunned at the cost on the high side(i'm used to mustang world also) so i simply stopped looking lol...the car is a handful as it is and i do road course it a few times a year, reason i didn't pulley down.

Users who are viewing this thread