My 2019 Z06 fbo results.

TERMN8U

Established Member
6AF0BB3B-96D6-4707-94FC-552823D3BBAB.png
Hey guys, so I picked up a 19 Z06 A couple months ago and finally had all the bolt installed installed. I went to Arun at CC Performance in Waterloo Ontario. Arun has the fastest bolt on C7 Z’s.
Mods are 1 7/8” headers ceramic coated inside and out, 3 inch X pipe ceramic coated inside and out, mighty mouse oil separator, Bigger intercooler reservoir, 18% overdrive lower pulley, AFE intake and his tuning.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Nice numbers! I bet you can feel the difference for sure. How is traction with the new power?

My94GT

Established Member
I bet that’s going to be gobs of fun! I really think the C7Z is one of the best bang for the buck cars out currently

MG0h3

Established Member
Man that’s crazy that not only do you make more torque than HP, but that the torque is just falling off.

I know it always does but that graph seems a little steeper than normal.

I’ve seen comments about the blower being a little undersized for the car. Related?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TERMN8U

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys, I’m expecting a trap of 138. He tells me if I put a good tire on it I should be able to get into the high nines.
Believe it or not I actually forgot to ask what fuel. Up here it would likely be 93 or 94 octane. He said because the meth adds fuel I’ll be able to run E85 next year when we put in the sensor.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Also, these blowers are way undersized. Believe it or not they put a small blower on it because of pedestrian crash test from what I hear.

MG0h3

Established Member
Pulling a tire on stock suspension, no converter or anything?

Guess a converter wouldn’t even matter since he’s basically leaving off idle. That’s nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ArabianOak

Established Member
Mine was really sensitive to heat due to the small blower and heat issues on the z06. Go to the track on a nice fall day and let her rip. Also, make sure your trans tune is good. The converters on those cars act up if not.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, that thing's making some serious torque down low.
Almost 800TQ at 3,200rpm is nasty!

TERMN8U

Established Member
Mine was really sensitive to heat due to the small blower and heat issues on the z06. Go to the track on a nice fall day and let her rip. Also, make sure your trans tune is good. The converters on those cars act up if not.
I have the seven speed manual so I don’t know how our numbers will compare. The eight speeds are supposed to be the cats ass for dragracing versus the manual. I’m going to see if the truck near the tuner is open and maybe hit them on the way back. I have a dragy that I could use on the street but I would be On a non-prepped surface.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I have the seven speed manual so I don’t know how our numbers will compare. The eight speeds are supposed to be the cats ass for dragracing versus the manual. I’m going to see if the truck near the tuner is open and maybe hit them on the way back. I have a dragy that I could use on the street but I would be On a non-prepped surface.

you can use the performance apps on the center gauge to do a 60-125. It will tell you how many seconds it took. Not quite a 60-130 but really close.

my stock 19 zr1

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to hear your C7Z is progressing nicely. Definitely must be a hoot to drive.

gofast15

Established Member
Nice gains with few simple mods . They are crazy sensitive to heat

Users who are viewing this thread