My 2014, there are many like it, but ..

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
.. this one is mine.

A month old now, finally got a chance to seal the paint and load on 5 coats of Natty's wax.

Nothing special, just another SVTPP/PP glass roof GT500, but don't we just love looking at them anyway, so here are few shots of my baby.

I've loved all my stangs, but this car .. I flat out LUST.

Did 1st oil change, and I put on a Borla S already for the hec of it.

2014GT500_zps70639813.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014GT500Rear_zps52cf7b09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014GT500Side_zpseb544aac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014GT500Front_zpsc5f66721.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Medellin

Established Member
The front view of the silver/black stripe combo is the most bada@@ hands down. Any video is the borla pipes?

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
The front view of the silver/black stripe combo is the most bada@@ hands down. Any video is the borla pipes?

Not yet, but when my son gets home we'll shoot some vid. I want to hear from outside the car myself.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Beautiful car! I see all the different color combo's from mine, and every time I'm still all "damn that looks good!":beer:

72SBC

Established Member
Glad you got that instead of the convertible nonsense you were talking about! Looks nice, I have the Borla S as well.

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I was thinking the glass roof would only look great on black or grey, but it looks great! Congrats! I drove mine all yesterday, and still have a smile on my face to show it!

5.0 guy

Established Member
I love my vert! Ill be honest I really like every color and option I've seen so far as it's just a beautiful car all the way around, silver looks great!

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Beautiful combo!! Are you happy with the Borla S, and which oil did you put in?

You know first drive I didn't think I did, but yes, I do like it. I had the magnaflow competition 3" catback on my '11 and loved the sound but it droned bad. These are very subtle until you floor it and then they rip, so it's actually exactly what I wanted.

I used Ford, the 5-50 and Ford racing filter. May swap later but it was easiest for now.

I'm a long time vert guy, but gotta say the glass roof really is best of both worlds. Lovin it!

freakshow12

Established Member
That looks good. Mine is the same combo. Picked mine up yesterday and WOW! I love it. I got the ford racing exhaust but it never showed in time before delivery so it will be on shortly. Mine only has the glass roof and the svtpp. No track pack,recaros or electronics. Do we have twins?

Users who are viewing this thread