My 2014 build with a few "bolt ons"

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
The 2016 Camaro owner in the next lane made a point to let me know that his car is usually faster...LOL!

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Got the headers on, k member in, Boss oil cooler in, A/C line on and put the waste gates together with 11 lb springs to start. Doesn't sound like much, but putting a k member in by yourself is quite challenging.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Update: Turbos are in :cool:

20171005_180701.jpg

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Any dyno or track numbers yet, I bet the car is a blast to drive. I wanted to go turbos so bad but it just wasnt in the budget.

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Killer build. Just curious though, why did you choose to break the motor in with a supercharger if you were going turbo?

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Is there any benefit to doing that? I know the PD style supercharger will put the most stress on the engine. Is that also why you did it?

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Killer build. Just curious though, why did you choose to break the motor in with a supercharger if you were going turbo?

Because my tune was dialed in with the blower and I didn't want any surprises during break-in. With the exception of Boss exh cams and stronger valve springs, it was the exact same setup.

Users who are viewing this thread