My 2006 GTO

BayareaSS

Established Member
Here's a quick vid I took with my phone the other day while the car was warming up.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrkPl-B7-I"]YouTube - Cammed 2006 GTO[/nomedia]

BayareaSS

Established Member

04svtterm

Established Member
haha...i love they way they sound cammed. Ive fallen for GTOs...and might be getting one. Well its one of the options that im considering lol.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Nice! Its about time you posted a vid of that. Thing is fast as **** too! Its amazing how quiet it is riding inside, but outside it's pretty loud.

BayareaSS

Established Member

BayareaSS

Established Member
Nice! Its about time you posted a vid of that. Thing is fast as **** too! Its amazing how quiet it is riding inside, but outside it's pretty loud.
:beer:

Thats one of the best things about this car... It's quiet on the inside. I might make some vids of it driving around before the rain comes

Z28

Established Member
Nice car man! If I didn't have my Camaro I would have been looking for a GTO instead of the G8. Great cars!

BayareaSS

Established Member
To late, rain comes tomorrow.:lol:
All I need is about 5 minutes. I make pulls on the street behind my house.

Nice car man! If I didn't have my Camaro I would have been looking for a GTO instead of the G8. Great cars!
Thanks! The GTO is an entirely different beast then the camaro. The gto drives real nice and feels more luxury

Users who are viewing this thread