My 2001 GT Saleen clone

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
love the car man, looks beautiful. I was wondering this the other night, what is a saleen or cobra clone? Like a GT or LX with the badges and ground effects but no engine work? please clear this up for me ?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
love the car man, looks beautiful. I was wondering this the other night, what is a saleen or cobra clone? Like a GT or LX with the badges and ground effects but no engine work? please clear this up for me ?

I would assume it would be any Mustang made to look like a Saleen/Cobra, but not actually purchased as one.

Last edited:

1Bad281

Established Member
This is how I see it a Saleen dynos around 290rwhp with a blower. I figure I can buy a Vortech, Procharger, or KB and hit 400rwhp and save a lot of money and make it look just like a saleen ya know thanks

JJ

Bad01SVT

Established Member
Sweet hood! Where can I get one? Will that work with an 03-04 bumper? I am waiting for the money to swap the bumpers and I am not sure what hood I want yet. Either that one or the 03-04 cobra hood. That car looks sick. I hope I can get mine to shine like that. Lots of time polishing. Thanks.

Dan

FST FORD

Established Member
Originally posted by Evil Serpent
real clean.....great job man...cant tell its a faleen

i like the hood....the extreme hood is nice too

only cleaner black saleen ive seen was a 99 351...
where can i get one? i hear saleen wont sell it to you unless you have a s281-e

front%20right%20backing%20into%20garage.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread