My 1992 Convertible in the paint and Body shop

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments, I appreciate it. Yes it was a complete insurance job after my hydroplaning incident on I-85. If you are near the Columbus GA area I highly recommend the shop that did the work.

The Snake

Zemedici

Established Member
What is it - 'hey bring your bullshit out of the woodwork' day?

I wonder if Bloostd and him are related.

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Here is a carfax report on the car - what do you know, a salvage title '92 LX :kaboom:

Thanks to Ithnu for originally posting these btw :bowdown:(mirrored for posterity so they can't be deleted off SVTPerformance)

92SVTcarfax1.png

92SVTcarfax2.png

92SVTcarfax3.png

if anyone has that joke of a photoshop job on the "SVT certificate,", please post it up, it's too good. I'm not a member on AllFordMustangs.com but I found this link, not sure if it the pic is still up or if "The Snake" pulled it along with the copy on SVTPerformance AND on the Corral : Ford Mustang Forums

Edit : Found the SVT cert, what a ****ing joke - you'd have to be blind and dumb to take this as a true and original copy. In fact, it reminds me of those blatantly fake passports and ID's that you see from Nigerian scammers :

92SVTcert.jpg

Last edited:

Ithnu

Established Member
Why do you have cobra badges on a convertible gt? Or is it a salvaged title lx like Duffman says?

Several people have seriously looked into this car's authenticity. It's a total fake. It's just a cosmetic 92lx. But the guy is pure Internet gold as he keeps posting it all over. He even got it in MMFF. Credit where credit is due;I actually didn't pull the CarFax, someone around here or on Corral did. I just linked it. And if you read the whole thread over in the 1993 Cobra forum some actually emails an engineer at Ford. I did find his crap SVT certificate off a low traffic web page.

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread