IM000171.JPG
[/IMG]
IM000176.JPG
[/IMG]
IM000177.JPG
[/IMG]
IM000188.JPG
[/IMG]

Here is my Black 10th and my dyno sheet after my custom predator tune by Shaun at SoCal Diablo. Much thanks to Shaun, great tune and stands behind his work. I'm still learning about these newer cars and had alot of questions, he was very helpful. I look foward to going to him again in the future for a tune when I get more mods done. I know Shaun has gotten alot heat on this site before but PLEASE keep it off this thread!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking car, nice mods, and nice numbers! Having fun?

03cobra34

Established Member
how much does that run? how many ponies would I gain? I'm looking for something I can do without having to retune the car again so soon.:shrug:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
are those numbers average... with your mods i was thinking maybe 450's or 460's... hp

Marc

03cobra34

Established Member
i was told with a straight intake instead of the fender one i have on now that i would gain another 10 to 20 hp. something to do with the way the air hits the MAF with the fender intake compared to a straight intake.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
hmm, that sounds right,... get the kandN fipk... thats what shaun wanted me to get.. said he has seen best numbers with that..

im hoping with the... bassani xpipe/catback... 2.76 with idlers(billetflow),fipk and tune will net me 460s ... thats what my goal is...

Did you dyno with or with out cats... which did u see the best results

Marc

03cobra34

Established Member
i had a buddy tuning his car the same day with the same mods except he had a k&n straight setup and he ran 462hp.

03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by combatstang
hmm, that sounds right,... get the kandN fipk... thats what shaun wanted me to get.. said he has seen best numbers with that..

im hoping with the... bassani xpipe/catback... 2.76 with idlers(billetflow),fipk and tune will net me 460s ... thats what my goal is...

Did you dyno with or with out cats... which did u see the best results

Marc

ran without the cats only. The K&N fipk is the one my boy was running and the same mods just brand differences. Like I said he pulled 462rwhp.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
nice #'s and nice car. Looks like Camp. Pen. in the background..am I right? I was stationed at Tustin, El Toro and Mirimar from 94-02.

03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by venomous
nice #'s and nice car. Looks like Camp. Pen. in the background..am I right? I was stationed at Tustin, El Toro and Mirimar from 94-02.

Actually it's Point Mugu CA.

venoumous

Established Member
my 10th ann cobra dyno'ed 460rwhp 479torq with 2.80 pully, mac cat back k&n drop in filter, and chip

Last edited:

46stang

Established Member
Nice numbrs man! i think shawn maybe right on the cai. i have a K&N fipk and a accufab t/b and he got me 471rwhp 472rwtq. also i have cats in bassani X. so you have some ponies laying on the table there:beer: My next mod will be a ported blower as it is very good $$ to HP. Shawn says most of the ported eatons get 490+rwhp! Again congrats on the numbers and sweet ride man:coolman:
Leon

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Great numbers, good work Shaun.

Just what So Cal needs .... another fast Cobra. :)

Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread