My 08 GT500 vs Callaway Supercharged Camaro

fatalis

Established Member
Raced a SC572 today on the way home twice. I raced it from a 60 roll in 3rd gear and had about 3 cars on it by the time I let off (100mph maybe?) We also got the pleasure of meeting at a stop light and ran an estimated quarter mile. I put about 2.5 cars on him there as well. My car has a 2.6 pulley, tune (556rwhp according to dyno), aftermarket spark plugs, magnaflow cat back, 123mm CAI, dual fanheat exchanger, and it is a convertable. Still getting used to the car and roads were damp but I was happy with the results. It was an older guy so I'm not sure if he was WOT but figured I'd share.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Had to look up what a callaway comaro was....Good Kill. You make at the wheels what his car is rated at.

fatalis

Established Member
Yeah that's why I wasn't too impressed with only a 2.5 car lead but hey, I'm still getting used to the car, roads were slick, and I've got the nice hefty convertable lol. Thanks though you guys!

fatalis

Established Member
Thanks though guys! I was having issues with my tune when I first got it but its all sorted out now. I've had a few nice kills and its running fine now :) there is a guy with a 02 GTS Viper around here. I'm praying I'll be able to see him and ruin his day soon :'D

evolve

Established Member
Nice kill. Haven't had a newer Camaro try me yet. There is a ZL1 in my neighborhood now, so... :)

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
bolt on gt500 are fast. One dude disagree with me saying gt500 is horse shit slow in another thread. He's probably on drug or something. A kill on supercharged camaro are nice. Them camaro and vette engine suck. Cheap built.

Devil_Z

Established Member
bolt on gt500 are fast. One dude disagree with me saying gt500 is horse shit slow in another thread. He's probably on drug or something. A kill on supercharged camaro are nice. Them camaro and vette engine suck. Cheap built.

Jesus you're an idiot. Your car runs 13's there bud, that's on par with my duramax... a 7000 LB truck. Don't think he can kill an 02 viper? So you say z06s suck because they stomp you, but you dick ride a 11 year old viper? :bored:

Oh by the way... the 06 was an SRT-10, not a GTS.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
Jesus you're an idiot. Your car runs 13's there bud, that's on par with my duramax... a 7000 LB truck. Don't think he can kill an 02 viper? So you say z06s suck because they stomp you, but you dick ride a 11 year old viper? :bored:

Oh by the way... the 06 was an SRT-10, not a GTS.

I said bolt on gt500 are fast you fool. Bone stock gt500 run upper 12s. not 13s. Go back to your room and smoke some more crack idiot. You embarass z06 owners every where . Take your damn duramax truck here and race with me , stupid ass. red neck. By the way , go to chevy forum too. This is Mustang forum fool. :nono:

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
I could have bought an 06 Z06 for 35k$ but decide on gt500 for the same price you FOOL. Vette are piece of shit . No supercharger and have to spend a fortune to make it faster. Only rich asshole like you that dont know how to fix car up buying a vette and be done with. What a fool. Stay away from me old man.

Klay

Established Member
I said bolt on gt500 are fast you fool. Bone stock gt500 run upper 12s. not 13s. Go back to your room and smoke some more crack idiot. You embarass z06 owners every where . Take your damn duramax truck here and race with me , stupid ass. red neck. By the way , go to chevy forum too. This is Mustang forum fool. :nono:

Hey, just a friendly word of advice, you may want to take it down a notch and not get so defensive. Even though this is a mustang based site people will call you out if you make unfounded claims. No need to derail the thread.

Good kill op

Users who are viewing this thread