my 03 whippled 2.3 cobra against hemi challenger

svtaddict

Established Member
so driving home from the barber i merged onto the 60 eb and lo and behold right behind me is a lime green hemi challenger with hocket strips. hes got dodge racing stickers on his back windows. so he ends up infront left of me and i decide to merge to the very left lane which is the carpool. on weekends its open to anyone here. well as soon as i merge to the carpool lane he changes to his right lane and i see him punch so i do to. at this point he has maybe two cars on me im in fourth and reel him in and am dead even before the gear runs out. by this time there is traffic ahead. so i let off and he pulls the ol ricer weave in and out of traffic flash my hazards because you didnt want to endanger anyones life move. i would of demolished him given a nice open road. when my cobra was pullied those dodges were nothing to laugh at. now their kind of funny. haha

Last edited:

Devil_Z

Established Member
so driving home from the barber i merged onto the 60 eb and lo and behold right behind me is a lime green hemi challenger with hocket strips. hes got dodge racing stickers on his back windows. so he ends up infront left of me and i decide to merge to the very left lane which is the carpool. on weekends its open to anyone here. well as soon as i merge to the carpool lane he changes to his right lane and i see him punch so i do to. at this point he has maybe two cars on me im in fourth and reel him in and am dead even before the gear runs out. by this time there is traffic ahead. so i let off and he pulls the ol ricer weave in and out of traffic flash my hazards because you didnt want to endanger anyones life move. i would of demolished him given a nice open road. when my cobra was pullied those dodges were nothing to laugh at. now their kind of funny. haha
They definitely aren't all that fast considering they're pretty much yachts. I stomped one while driving my truck the other day.

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
Should've dropped to third and really hurt his feelings lol, I definitely would have but good job either way. I've yet to get my chance to beat up on a challenger.

Users who are viewing this thread