MY 03 pullied cobra vs stock 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi

lxmodguy

hahah it would be a damn good race

One of my employees has a 5.0. We've run em every possible way. From a dig I murder him. From a 40 roll I have almost 2 cars. 60-140 he walks me about 130ish

Good races. He's got a cai and cat back with a manual trans

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
One of my employees has a 5.0. We've run em every possible way. From a dig I murder him. From a 40 roll I have almost 2 cars. 60-140 he walks me about 130ish

Good races. He's got a cai and cat back with a manual trans

Thats exactly what happens when I race both of my friends 5.0's (when they were CAI, with the canned tune, catback cars). Now one has got a Procharger on it, (im screwed). :) I ran him from a 30 roll. I got about 3 cars out on him on the hit then he went by me at about 110 or so like I was sitting still.

Here is a video of it. Tony was still working on the tune this run. Spun a bit into second gear.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwvvRj8Mw"]Procharged 2011 5.0 Mustang - YouTube[/nomedia]

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Thats exactly what happens when I race both of my friends 5.0's (when they were CAI, with the canned tune, catback cars). Now one has got a Procharger on it, (im screwed). :) I ran him from a 30 roll. I got about 3 cars out on him on the hit then he went by me at about 110 or so like I was sitting still.

Here is a video of it. Tony was still working on the tune this run. Spun a bit into second gear.

Procharged 2011 5.0 Mustang - YouTube

I hate to be a back seat driver, but that car is alot faster than a 11.9 car. At 570 rwhp that should be a 10 sec car. I know you said it is a work in progress. But that car will be nasty when he gets it figured out.

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
I hate to be a back seat driver, but that car is alot faster than a 11.9 car. At 570 rwhp that should be a 10 sec car. I know you said it is a work in progress. But that car will be nasty when he gets it figured out.

Agree totally.......that day the car was having some wierd issues. I was about to get him and i running on video but his check engine light came on or something. He had to back out of the lanes. I never did find out what was going on. Ill ask Tony next time I goto his shop.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Agree totally.......that day the car was having some wierd issues. I was about to get him and i running on video but his check engine light came on or something. He had to back out of the lanes. I never did find out what was going on. Ill ask Tony next time I goto his shop.

Yea, let us know what happens to the car. I like to see some passes after he gets it worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread