MW spotted thread

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Silver terminator and blue new edge spotted I-95 sb in Richmond VA. Assuming heading go MB. Enjoy guys!

silver03svt

Established Member
Black terminator and black Shelby sb 95,at Doswell, VA.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hmmm I wonder if thats the same crew I ran into on 95 in NC area.

There was 2 silver, black vert, black 01 cobra, CO, SB coupe, a shelby, and a black GT I believe. I know the SB had Virginia plates. I was in my OW vert.

silver03svt

Established Member
Both of those were just travelling in a group of 2. Not to say they couldn't have met up with others further south. The silver terminator appeared to have 10th anniv. wheels on it.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Hmmm I wonder if thats the same crew I ran into on 95 in NC area.

There was 2 silver, black vert, black 01 cobra, CO, SB coupe, a shelby, and a black GT I believe. I know the SB had Virginia plates. I was in my OW vert.
Parchment top, nice tint, bra and Massachusetts tag? I was in the comp o and beeped at you. And the terminator vert and shelby was our crew

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Silver vert with black wheels and really quiet exhaust. Seen from our balcony in North mytrle. We're staying at Malibu pointe.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Hey silver03svt we are the ones you met up with a few mustang weeks ago at sonic when that guy drove thru the window of the 7-11 across the street.

silver03svt

Established Member
Hey silver03svt we are the ones you met up with a few mustang weeks ago at sonic when that guy drove thru the window of the 7-11 across the street.

That was a pretty wild evening. I was sure as hell that dude was drunk. Remember it turned out he was only having a diabetic attack.

Still wild as hell hearing him plow the store and then see him smashing that pick up!

You going down this year?

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Yeah I was the black vert you saw with the Shelby earlier today. My girlfriend and I are here already with a couple other terminators. Hit me up if you come down.

silver03svt

Established Member
Yeah I was the black vert you saw with the Shelby earlier today. My girlfriend and I are here already with a couple other terminators. Hit me up if you come down.

Ah! I was one of the Troopers working that crash on I-95 by Kings Dominion when I saw you 2 pass by.

And I have court 3 days next week, so we won't be able to make it down at all.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Two coyotes rolling down s ocean blvd in North myrtle. One race red and the other was blue...kona? Cars sounded good.

And no.... I won't call out every car I see here all week ;)

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I saw a very nice BOSS LS parked at Damon's last night. The pearl red (or red chrome?) RTR wheels looked GREAT with the black/red car.

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Ah! I was one of the Troopers working that crash on I-95 by Kings Dominion when I saw you 2 pass by.

And I have court 3 days next week, so we won't be able to make it down at all.

Oh good, a VA trooper on SVTP haha you guys are always out for the speeders whenever I drive through that state!

Users who are viewing this thread