MW 2012 Question thread

snkchmr 1

You defiantly would not win the long distance award. We get people from all over the US & Canada.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
It's a 1000 miles from Massachusetts to myrtle. You can make it lol

sounds like the time i drove from Woburn Ma to Boyton Beach FL...17 hours straight...ugh, killed me lol

i'm lookin to make this, sounds like a very good time...will you be going Bullitt?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
sounds like the time i drove from Woburn Ma to Boyton Beach FL...17 hours straight...ugh, killed me lol

i'm lookin to make this, sounds like a very good time...will you be going Bullitt?

Oh yah 3rd time in a road. Car makes the trip no trailer queen here lol. Already paid for my rental house in full lol

johnjon87

Established Member
this is my 1st year coming down tuned with e85. Are there any gas stations around with it? I looked online looked like nearest one was 30 miles away but not sure how good that info is considering Ive seen a few around that weren't on the e85 website finders.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
This is my 10th year going. Its a great time. tons of stuff to do. Just bring sun screen and lots of cold drinks. lol

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've missed the last two years. Can't wait to go back. I'll be trailering my car down this year.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
this is my 1st year coming down tuned with e85. Are there any gas stations around with it? I looked online looked like nearest one was 30 miles away but not sure how good that info is considering Ive seen a few around that weren't on the e85 website finders.

There's a place in Conway, not very convenient, and one in Longs which isn't bad if you're staying in North Myrtle Beach.

Just bring sun screen and lots of cold drinks. lol

Both are very good suggestions.

delly

Established Member
whats the name of the boulvard that most cars cruise up and down? and is there any houses availble close to that? thx

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ocean Blvd is the main strip which is all hotels. It does turn back onto 17 and then to surfside which is houses. Same with the opposite end of ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread