MW 2012 Question thread

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
220 makes that trip a lot easier.

Yup, 220 is the only way we've ever went down from WV for sure. It's even easier now that US 311 is finished. It takes you directly from Winston-Salem onto US 220 a couple miles south of Randleman. It's a straighter shot, you don't have to go through that Greensboro mess, and you don't have to screw with that goofy US421/BUS 40 interchange at Winston-Salem. I LOVE US 311 LOL.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I pretty much take 95 the whole way. I jump on after 87 In New York and it dumps me right around the Bronx......lovely.

03' White Snake

Established Member
This was my line-up that we cruised down with in 08'. We actually also met up with a few others in I believe was NJ. Chesapeak area, what ever state thats in.

l_8109d686afd79a5812426142debca377.jpg

This is 10'
MB10011.gif

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Those are some great convoys! So great that it actually inspires me to start a new thread so we can all share!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Doug, my wife and I started making plans earlier this week. We will have a beachfront house and be there Sat-Sat.

Nice. Can you PM the company info you rented from and where the house you're renting is located. Thanks man.

Mustang_gir_32

Established Member
My fiancé and i are actually planning on a making the drive from central Illinois for our first mustang week as well. Is there a certain hotel you guys stay at or recommend to stay at for the event? Cuz this is all new to us.. I can't wait though!

snkchmr 1

[ame=http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31439#post31439]2012 Host Hotels - Mustang Week Forums[/ame]

CAM09

Established Member
Me and the fam went down in 2010 and had fun but did not enter into anything like drag night ect...so me a my dad are planning on having alot of fun this year of 2012....so my question is do we need to enter anything early to get a spot as far as drag night or track day or what?

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
haha great pics from everyones drive! i wish i could drive mine all the way but i think i will tow it from indianapolis, in to MB still looking for a house in garden city with some friends

StangSteph

Established Member
we'll be staying at HSS again this year. need to make reservations though... someone will be out by the pool at any hour of the night, haha. last year it was around $500 I think for tuesday to sunday morning, 2 beds

Users who are viewing this thread