Mustangs Unlimited - April 29

sdoo500

Established Member
Just saw on facebook that the Mustangs Unlimited Show this April is in a couple weeks. I have never been, but am going to try and go this year and take the ride down from South Coast MA.

Anyone else going this year? Didn't know how big of a turnout it is and if it's worth the trip down. Saw a couple guys talking about meeting points for cruises down. Trying to go to more local shows this year so figured this was a good start.

FuturaGuy

Established Member
There's caravan going from New Hampshire, eastern MA, and Rhode Island. Here's the schedule:

(From Northern NH)
6:50am - 7:00 am departure - Rockingham park (Salem NH) FIRST MEET
7:15 departure - Lowell connector rest stop
7:45 am departure - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike
9:00 am - Arrive at Mustangs Unlimited

(From Southeastern MA)
6:00 am - Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro, Ma rotary (Exit 5 or 6 off of Route 495).
7:00 am - Home Depot Parking Lot off of Exit 18 on Route 495
7:45 am - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike
9:00 am - Arrive at Mustangs Unlimited

sdoo500

Established Member
I'll be at the friendly location to meet you guys along with my father in one of his four eyes. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread