Mustangs Galore at Power Cruz races!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Mustangs Galore at Power Cruz races!!

Lots of stangs came out to stampede the last Aliquippa Outlaws Power Cruz of the season. The Power Cruz is basically a run what ya brung, 1/8 mile shootout that lasts all day long. Plenty of stangs, from a 64 1/2 vert, to a 95 Cobra, to a brand new GT, were on hand for the days events. Plenty of pics, with burnouts, holeshots, and of course, lots of Stangs.

http://www.farcus.homestead.com

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
There was a guy with a 95 Cobra there , the guy who owned it was trying to say it was a Cobra R. I looked inside and said "Why did you add a back seat?" He said "Oh that's so my kids can ride in the car." Then I asked, "Did you take out the 351? Why?" He said "Uh...I blew it and built this 5.0 for it and it's better" Yeah right, and the factory ford CD player was an add on too right? The car was FAST though he had it built right!

Phillie16

Established Member
Yeah, that was one fast car!! It was killin some of the cars set up for the strips. Like cars with the big old fat slicks and wheelie bars and stuff. And he was on plain street tires and it was a complete street car, he drove it there and such. I was shocked at how quick it was. There was an 80's model 'vette there too. It had a S/C and it was FAST too. Even faster then the R clone. That was defenatly a fun day. Check out the pics...

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
There was a guy with a 95 Cobra there , the guy who owned it was trying to say it was a Cobra R. I looked inside and said "Why did you add a back seat?" He said "Oh that's so my kids can ride in the car." Then I asked, "Did you take out the 351? Why?" He said "Uh...I blew it and built this 5.0 for it and it's better" Yeah right, and the factory ford CD player was an add on too right? The car was FAST though he had it built right!

Poser ... shoulda just came clean.
:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread