mustang week pics and some beach background shots

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
Finally got my car back today so we found a nice spot by the beach to take some car shots.. also some pics i took during MW. Enjoy!! And please ignore the dent on the quarter pannel some jerk off slammed his door against my car today at the hotel...... felt like pukeing when i saw it... :cuss: :cuss: ENJOY! The beach shots were some of the best ive ever taken as far as background lol shoulda rounded up some other termys and got a nice group shot!
MW027.jpg

MW5.jpg

MW6.jpg

MW7.jpg

MW8.jpg

STANGWEEK1.jpg

STANGWEEK3.jpg

STANGWEEK4.jpg

STANGWEEK3.jpg

MWbeach6.jpg

MWbeach5.jpg

MWbeach.jpg

MWbeach2.jpg
MWbeach3.jpg

swervo

Established Member
Nice pics man. The rain sucked on Saturday. Had to drive through it on the way there, then it rained again as soon as I go there. Spent an hour just wiping her down to get her to look good again.

gi_jackii

Established Member
after the red saleen in the second picture thats our group for the next seven cars. that was a blast. i take it that picture was right as it started raining not 5 min after we got there. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics. I wanted to go down but the cost of gas makes it expensive now. So it rained pretty much all day Saturday?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Why did noone bring a car cover?

The rain would just roll of my paint, but i would still cry.

nice pics.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Donna said:
It was nice meeting you Travis. Glad you made it home safe!! Hope to see you next year.

Nice pics!! I see my car in the 6th one.

You too Donna, but I'm not home yet. I've been in Charleston, SC since Mon., and tonight I'm in Kingsport, TN. I should be home tomorrow, then I'm flying back to MB early next week.:beer:

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
The weather was great! It just rained saturday for about 30 minutes. We were hiding out under silverhorse racings tent and saw the photo op and took it lol Saw several SVTP members cars there. VERY nice turnout. Sid- I saw you once then you were gone before I could say hello! lol

gambit90lx

Established Member
shelby series

shelby series car........we must have been a cheeseburgers in paradise at teh same time...i got some shot of that car as well....it was sweet

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
cobraetti said:
nice terminator, I was there thurs-sat. and wished it lasted longer. humidity was a bitch:whine:

i thought the weather was realllllly nice! Much less humidity than here in bama!!!!!!!! Its been miserable here since we got back. Today we hit triple digits.. not including the heat index and all. I wanna go back to the beach!

Users who are viewing this thread